Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

'pulling faces..' in far off places. :D

Wisely enough that far off place, Rome, isn't Bahrein, Egypt or Ukraine, to name at random a few.
Good for him.
He looks happy!
Could it be fans already asked him a lot of questions and he said something about it while asking them to not speak about it before the album is released?
I wouldn't say anything if he asked.
Sorry!

If I feel it is sad to see his saggy fat fans surround him now what will it feel like the next time someone lets him out from his institution and he meets his fans who will be even older and sad than they are now?

If I feel it is sad to see his saggy fat fans surround him now what will it feel like the next time someone lets him out from his institution and he meets his fans who will be even older and sad than they are now?

projecting much ?

How it is possible you are seeing this in that photo?
I see 4 people and a dog, joyful, friendly and engagingly so, looking into the camera and one of them pulling a rather funny face.
That happens to be Moz and he is quite good at that, amongst many other things.

Sometimes I wonder why you are that obsessed with age, youth and weight, gender and sexual preference as if it really is a big issue for you.
Did you ever consider to "get it all out" in a let's say, artistic attempt like for instance making music, playing the drums, banging on a guitar, screaming or singing about it?
In a anarchistic punk band?
"Urbanology" might be a good name!

How it is possible you are seeing this in that photo?
I see 4 people and a dog, joyful, friendly and engagingly so, looking into the camera and one of them pulling a rather funny face.
That happens to be Moz and he is quite good at that, amongst many other things.

Sometimes I wonder why you are that obsessed with age, youth and weight, gender and sexual preference as if it really is a big issue for you.
Did you ever consider to "get it all out" in a let's say, artistic attempt like for instance making music, playing the drums, banging on a guitar, screaming or singing about it?
In a anarchistic punk band?
"Urbanology" might be a good name!
They are all old and middle age and it reminds us all here we are all soon dead. It is depressing, Gerrit, to see boring people with boring lives line up beside Morrissey. I mean, look at those people.

I am not a monkey so I don't bang on things but I have banged a few in my day.

Gerrit is forever Solo's very own Johnny on the spot.

projecting much ?
Working hard on it as I had too much strawberry and cream cake today with lovely layers inbetween. I find really thin people looking very stupid. In fact, everyone looks stupid and I laugh at everyone all the time.

I am not fat or slim I am average even in that field of life.

URBANUS you are such a miserable and sad piece of shit

First proper sign of a recording session via Gustavo:
FB_IMG_1498935212762.jpg
"2 in Brighton, 1 in Bali, and another in Rome and they STILL find time to be together somehow. THAT is the definition of family. Warms the heart seeing this. The Boorers = love.
#familyfirst #inspiring #bloodisthicker"
Pictured: 4 Boorers & Gustavo.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
First proper sign of a recording session via Gustavo:
View attachment 41796 "2 in Brighton, 1 in Bali, and another in Rome and they STILL find time to be together somehow. THAT is the definition of family. Warms the heart seeing this. The Boorers = love.
#familyfirst #inspiring #bloodisthicker"
Pictured: 3 Boorers & Gustavo.
Regards,
FWD.
Wooden floor, they are in Sweden.

1*Ga421kNmUPXBYJKbliRG1w.gif

Back
Top Bottom