When the new album leaks...

I've spoiled Morrissey albums in the past by listening to the early leaks. Then by the time it actually comes out, you already know all the songs and all the excitement has gone. Think I'll try to hang on, this time.

I'll give in to temptation for sure, but I'll purchase at least three copies when it is officially released.

Eh. I never did actually get around to buying a copy of World Peace. I think I was still sour about Years of Refusal. :lbf:

I remember buying Kill Uncle a couple of weeks only after I was informed there is a new album out.

We could be wiped out by a nuclear bomb or a hurricane at any moment. If it leaks I'm listening.

Eh. I never did actually get around to buying a copy of World Peace. I think I was still sour about Years of Refusal. :lbf:

Yeah, well that is nothing.
Compared to some "fans" still being sour even before The first album of The Smiths being released. :eek:
Unaware of how funny that actually is. ;)

that's showing him! :rofl:

Pull your tongue out Morrissey's asshole you pleb. There is being a 'fan' of an artist and then there is being a sycophantic psychopath. You are quite obviously the latter.
That's not to say I'm not a fan myself, it's just that as I have got older I have realised that the sun doesn't shine out of Morrissey's backside and, although as hard to admit as it was, I realised he probably isn't a very nice person in real life. Which is fine, as I'm a fan of his music and always will be, I hope.
I have spent literally tens of thousands of pounds on shows, records, cd's, posters, t-shirts etc so I am by no means a fair-weathered fan, but you seem like the kind of person that Morrissey would run a mile from if you ever approached him in the street.
If anyone even dares to disagree with, or say anything against, Morrissey, you wade in with a tiresome rant which usually ends with some barely related music video and a cringey emoji.
Look what I'm trying to say is; Morrissey doesn't give a shit about you!
Enjoy Morrissey's music, buy his cd's, go to his gigs, but please stop using the forum as your personal playground that you run around trying to play kiss-chase with someone who doesn't know, or even care, that you exist.
You are the bunny-boiler girlfriend of forum and unfortunately the exact type of person that outsiders unfortunately assume the archetypal Morrissey fan is like and it's just embarrassing for everyone involved. Get a grip for f***s sake.

^ :crazy:

Pull your tongue out Morrissey's asshole you pleb. There is being a 'fan' of an artist and then there is being a sycophantic psychopath. You are quite obviously the latter.
That's not to say I'm not a fan myself, it's just that as I have got older I have realised that the sun doesn't shine out of Morrissey's backside and, although as hard to admit as it was, I realised he probably isn't a very nice person in real life. Which is fine, as I'm a fan of his music and always will be, I hope.
I have spent literally tens of thousands of pounds on shows, records, cd's, posters, t-shirts etc so I am by no means a fair-weathered fan, but you seem like the kind of person that Morrissey would run a mile from if you ever approached him in the street.
If anyone even dares to disagree with, or say anything against, Morrissey, you wade in with a tiresome rant which usually ends with some barely related music video and a cringey emoji.
Look what I'm trying to say is; Morrissey doesn't give a shit about you!
Enjoy Morrissey's music, buy his cd's, go to his gigs, but please stop using the forum as your personal playground that you run around trying to play kiss-chase with someone who doesn't know, or even care, that you exist.
You are the bunny-boiler girlfriend of forum and unfortunately the exact type of person that outsiders unfortunately assume the archetypal Morrissey fan is like and it's just embarrassing for everyone involved. Get a grip for f***s sake.

I think you're onto something.

Back
Top Bottom