Morrissey: 'Paris' Video Exclusive

So what's the sketch with the dog and the head band ????? and too much eyeshadow.

the eyeshadow surprised me. it was dramatic....a very sweet video.
loved the big forward leap (roll) over the drumkit and the dogs too

I dunno if it was just my telly but it sounded different, a little hollower than on my lapotop :confused: video was good though:cool:

The band playing surrounded by a load of white with a few little dogs running about. Someone dives over the drums again, someone tosses Moz a tambourine behind their back and Morrissey looks a bit odd. Very pale but I think it's the make-up rather than Morrissey being actually ill. The song seems to be played on a higher tone as well (if thats the right term).

The way Morrissey looks, actually make it a bit of an odd video...

Pugs?

That was quite possibly the most cheaply made bag of shite ive ever seen, im sorry but Paris is a really beautiful song and deserves a decent video, mozza and his record company could have pulled thier finger out and at least tried to make a half decent video:mad:

I think the film was overexposed to enhance the white so they all looked pale, more noticeable on Moz because he had the close ups.

Dreadful video. The eyeshadow, the dogs....I feel sick.

White room, greying temples, scars, pugs... it's got the lot!

Pugs are very sweet dogs!

I miss the one in a house on the way to a crammy school.
He or she was really friendly and I often stroked it. :)

I am a bit disappointed with the video. I wanted something akin to the video for Ouija Board with famous people and a story. It's just too similar to previous morrissey videos, and those dogs are ugly. what's wrong with a nice retriever sucking a toilet roll or even that wolf-dog he once had. It's just going to lead to moronic morrissey fans going out and buying these stupid looking things - remember a dog is for life, not for Morrissey.

That was quite possibly the most cheaply made bag of shite ive ever seen, im sorry but Paris is a really beautiful song and deserves a decent video, mozza and his record company could have pulled thier finger out and at least tried to make a half decent video:mad:

Oh please, do you know the man at all???
He's been doing these types of videos for years, he's Morrissey, that's what he does.
Well I liked, it, it was nice and simple and very very cute.

One of the dogs was a French Bulldog (or maybe Boston Terrier), you can tell by the ears.

I'm still living for the day where I will see Morrissey and an English Bulldog together. THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE.

You obviously haven't seen most of Mozza's previous promos then...

Yeah but even those cheaply made bags of shite were at least half-tolerable, 'Paris' makes the video for 'All You Need Is Me' look classy.

Back
Top Bottom