Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

Rang the number, was told have NOT been allocated tickets :sick

I'm beginning to smell something fishy...
whats the name of those people that govern over the bbcs charter thingy? me thinks we'll be looking them up and complaining.

I don't know if I can face ringing that number and be disappointed. I prefer to live on in dreams. :rolleyes:
Even if no-one on here has managed to be successful I really don't think it smacks of anything dodgy. I mean, frankly, how many people use this forum and this thread on a regular basis ? The chances of one out of us lot actually getting lucky, when you think how many people applied for these tickets, is fairly remote. There was a fair bit of publicity about this event. I'm pretty certain it was heavily over-subscribed.
At least we can all get to hear it in shimmering FM stereo, and the BBC often videotape these shows and stick them on as a digital tv red button special thingy.
It's all good.
:)

humm... i am still thinking about wether i should ring them (as in, wasting money and being told that i was unsuccessful) or think about moz every time i get home and look at the lettebox, lol.

I'm beginning to smell something fishy...
whats the name of those people that govern over the bbcs charter thingy? me thinks we'll be looking them up and complaining.

OK I know I'm getting obsessed with this thing now but look what I found on BBC website:
Audience Ticketing and Vetting
Ticketing is controlled by the Producer responsible for the event. The producer may delegate this responsibility to either his/her own production team, BBC Audience Services, or an external audience agency. In general, there should be no restrictions on who is invited to participate in the audience, although there may be an element of pre-selection due to the targeting of audience members who have attended previous similar productions, and in identifying the type of audience members who may have an interest in a particular production subject. Lower age limits (and occasionally upper age limits) will also be set, amongst other criteria, according to the production brief.

So are the Egghead contestants in then? :D

OK I know I'm getting obsessed with this thing now but look what I found on BBC website:
Audience Ticketing and Vetting
Ticketing is controlled by the Producer responsible for the event. The producer may delegate this responsibility to either his/her own production team, BBC Audience Services, or an external audience agency. In general, there should be no restrictions on who is invited to participate in the audience, although there may be an element of pre-selection due to the targeting of audience members who have attended previous similar productions, and in identifying the type of audience members who may have an interest in a particular production subject. Lower age limits (and occasionally upper age limits) will also be set, amongst other criteria, according to the production brief.

So are the Egghead contestants in then? :D

Woot! I've still got my BBC pass. And I bet it does no good whatsoever. I can't help wondering if the list of applicants gets passed to Moz, who sits in a large armchair with a stapled stack of paper and a black marker pen...

"Yes, no, no, no, no, no we'll have her, and him, the rest - no."

Peter

Right, just got through after being on hold for 15 minutes. The woman told me that my name hadn't got a yes or a no yet and told me to ring back next week. V.strange...

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom