Morrissey Speaks

hey it works for me - although we know four of the tracks already it should still be very interesting and lets hope that he continues and goes for an even 10th studio album after this one to go along with a few more tours!

hey it works for me - although we know four of the tracks already it should still be very interesting and lets hope that he continues and goes for an even 10th studio album after this one to go along with a few more tours!

We don't necessarily know any of the tracks on the album. Remember last time before they went in the studio Morrissey telling a journalist that Jesse had written most of ROTT? Once they got in the studio it must have been obvious Alain had come up with better stuff. The same might happen this time.

We don't necessarily know any of the tracks on the album. Remember last time before they went in the studio Morrissey telling a journalist that Jesse had written most of ROTT? Once they got in the studio it must have been obvious Alain had come up with better stuff. The same might happen this time.

agreed, if anything we know four of the possible songs/b-sides.

i do hope he comes up with better stuff...

This is great news. Thanks for sharing it :)

:D i know! Ah i'm so happy.

At least i know he's coming back to England again. I was so scared.
x

BBC has the ending date wrong (November 8th in Miami, not November 2nd in D.C) and NME's article ends "Morrissey had previously suggested that he was unlikely to play further live dates again after 2007" when he has just said that he is "deliciously happy" on tour.
Sometimes I wonder why I am a journalism student.

"Former bandmate and former best friend Johnny Marr"

Seems strange to me to put that bit in, about the friendship. Like Moz has no mates now :p

Back
Top Bottom