Morrissey thinking of quitting Music?

Re: YOR and retirement??

I've felt this way too.

And 'Years Of Refusal'...?

Refusing to stop...? Until now? Again maybe too obvious...

I think that there's a lot in this album to suggest that he is calling it a day.

I hope not. But if this is it...it's a stunning finale!

And we thank you Morrissey!

:D

I've felt this way too.

And 'Years Of Refusal'...?

Refusing to stop...? Until now? Again maybe too obvious...

I think that there's a lot in this album to suggest that he is calling it a day.

I hope not. But if this is it...it's a stunning finale!

And we thank you Morrissey!

:D

I have to agree, more and more.

All that you said, YoR, the recent hints of possible retirement at interviews, this "naked" pic, that fact that he is writting his biography and that he's turning 50 (although in great shape!!)

I also think this may be the stunning finale of an extraordinary career. The tour is going to be amazing :D:guitar:

you might alsdo be worried cause of that statement in filter mag but look what he said in rolling stone
I haven't got a scanner either, but here are some (badly) translated tidbits:
That's How People Grow Up" and "All You Need Is Me" were alway supposed to be featured on YOR:[
Why YOR was not released in September 2008:[
On Alain Whyte:[/b]
On
About his celebration of independence in THPGU and "I'm OK BY Myself":[/b]

Did he often think about giving up music?:

Yes. Well, maybe not often, but once, twice, or thrice, it all became too much for me. But then I always realised: It's a vocation. An absolute vocation. You have to dedicate yourself completely: Regardless how I feel on days on which I'd rather withdraw, I'm always overwhelmed by the feeling that these songs just have to be sung."

About his biography:

There are so many completely absurd things written about me - very extreme and almost unbearable things. That's nothing extraordinary if you're famous. But why shouldn't I respond? You have to seize your right to represent yourself. That's what I'm going to do now. I've just started writing, but it's almost ridiculously easy."
A.

just because he started doent mean it will be published in a hurry

well that statemwent off retirement sounds l slightly different than the one in the filter mag doesnt it? so for me thst doesnt sound like he will leave

Back
Top Bottom