Morrissey wounds

Albertine

I was wondering if anybody. Other than my beautiful self of course...

Has ever had any battle-scars inflicted upon their poor flailing bodies whilst attending a Morrissey sermon. Or was my penance merely a one-time occurrence set forever to instil itself upon my gentle flesh, branding and marking me with a Morrissey scar forever more?

At Morrissey’s 50th Birthday GIG, I was on the front barrier of course, when these vile Americans (Moz Krew or something equally uninspiring and depressing) believed they were Morrisseys 'special lot' and stood huffing and puffing about being stood near some 'non-moz crew'
When dear and beautiful Morrissey meandered over teasingly spewing his aggressive fragility among the crowd... During 'Carol' I believe...

I out struck my hand to my lover, which inreturn was held onto and then dully bitten by two overweight and small dykes from the afore-mentioned dullards, who feverishly bit through my skin on my left arm and scratched until my arms were covered with blood.

I was quite amused.

Five months later and these scars are still present upon my left arm and hand. I was hoping it would come out in the shape of Morrissey's name.. But these people didn't have the imagination unfortunately...

All they had were large nails, overinflated bodies and terrible haircuts.

Rudeness eh?

Last edited:
My, how hideous! :(

The worst thing that has happened to me at a Morrissey concert is some thugs in front of me threw up profusely and I had to find somewhere else to stand post haste. The ushers were unsympathetic to my plight.

When I read this thread I thought it is about the scar on Morrissey's face at 90's.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anybody. Other than my beautiful self of course...

Has ever had any battle-scars inflicted upon their poor flailing bodies whilst attending a Morrissey sermon. Or was my penance merely a one-time occurrence set forever to instil itself upon my gentle flesh, branding and marking me with a Morrissey scar forever more?

At Morrissey’s 50th Birthday GIG, I was on the front barrier of course, when these vile Americans (Moz Krew or something equally uninspiring and depressing) believed they were Morrisseys 'special lot' and stood huffing and puffing about being stood near some 'non-moz crew'
When dear and beautiful Morrissey meandered over teasingly spewing his aggressive fragility among the crowd... During 'Carol' I believe...

I out struck my hand to my lover, which inreturn was held onto and then dully bitten by two overweight and small dykes from the afore-mentioned dullards, who feverishly bit through my skin on my left arm and scratched until my arms were covered with blood.

I was quite amused.

Five months later and these scars are still present upon my left arm and hand. I was hoping it would come out in the shape of Morrissey's name.. But these people didn't have the imagination unfortunately...

All they had were large nails, overinflated bodies and terrible haircuts.

Rudeness eh?

Are you that same vile man that reeked of body order with a disgusting beard that also had said arm on top of these girls for over an hour? I think I know who you are as I was about 5 people away from you. :(

Sorry to put you on blast, but I'm sure anyone that were to smell you would do the same.

Are you that same vile man that reeked of body order with a disgusting beard that also had said arm on top of these girls for over an hour? I think I know who you are as I was about 5 people away from you. :(

Sorry to put you on blast, but I'm sure anyone that were to smell you would do the same.

hmm the plot thickens...

I was stupid enough to wrap my hand and around a piece of gold lame shirt at the limelight in NYC in 92... someone took a lighter to my hand and I could not let go of the shirt because i had purposely wrapped my hand around the end piece. My hand was aching and there was barely and blood getting to it but that was fine... when someone actually took a lighter to my hand they burnt a spot of my hand and the scar stayed for several years... it's just barely visible now. People can be real assholes... it's pretty lame to get so worked up at a show that you turn into a goon and a bully and lose all sense of chivalry and humanity... in fact it's nauseating and hard to put up with after having seen my hand burn under a zippo not being able to do anything about it but struggle and try to get my hand away from that nutter.

hmm the plot thickens...

I was stupid enough to wrap my hand and around a piece of gold lame shirt at the limelight in NYC in 92... someone took a lighter to my hand and I could not let go of the shirt because i had purposely wrapped my hand around the end piece. My hand was aching and there was barely and blood getting to it but that was fine... when someone actually took a lighter to my hand they burnt a spot of my hand and the scar stayed for several years... it's just barely visible now. People can be real assholes... it's pretty lame to get so worked up at a show that you turn into a goon and a bully and lose all sense of chivalry and humanity... in fact it's nauseating and hard to put up with after having seen my hand burn under a zippo not being able to do anything about it but struggle and try to get my hand away from that nutter.

that's just awful :tears: i can't imagine a real moz fan doing that as it takes guts to be gentle and kind why would they even bother going to 1 of his conecerts as his music stands against such acts of barbers humanity?

I am scarred from the 50th Birthday show on my left hand. :mad:

that's just awful :tears: i can't imagine a real moz fan doing that as it takes guts to be gentle and kind why would they even bother going to 1 of his conecerts as his music stands against such acts of barbers humanity?

I walked away with a little black shred with gold flbers in it. I can't remember if it was limelight, ritz, or roseland... there were three shows in ny that week... one of which i remember bowie was supposedly going to show up at... I was 16 or so and very much wanted that shirt.

I guess karma and fate and all those great things happen and I was compensated in 07 when Moz (purposely :rolleyes:) threw a shirt right to me and I walked away with the entire shirt in tact. I feel redeemed. But I am also kind of cynical about only nice people being at Moz shows. There are plenty of jerk offs... I basically don't assume anyone is going to be sane... anywhere. I also don't really put up with people being violent with me... haahah I kinda freak out on them :guitar:

hmm the plot thickens...

:eek:OMG Suparni, excuse me for using pigsty language but that's f***ed up! Who would do that? :(

I've never been wounded at a Morrissey gig, fortunatley my beautiful boyfriend was there to hold my hand throughout the whole set. And I held his.

Unfortunately not. I find it difficult enough to grow sideburns (not that my cleansed soul and face has any body hair risen upon it)

Also anybody to use the phrase 'put you on blast' is evidently slightly mentally ill, and an awfully pretentious and cliche American.

Most definitely one of those idiotic 'MOZ KREW' that believed they could preorder the front barrier.

Last edited:
No injuries from gigs, but I've injured myself coming back from the Star & Garter after the Moz disco. The first time I hit my head on a wall in the hotel and split it open (my head, not the wall); the second time I ran across the road, overbalanced, fell and split my lip on the kerb.

Alcohol is a terrible thing.

Morrissey has often praised the violence that happens in his shows. (Well, by the fans, not the security)

Why has this been moved to 'OFF-TOPIC' when its General-Morrissey discussion?

When topics asking of and about Smiths reunions are consistantly piled up and in the 'general discussion' ENDLESSLY

And then the most irrelevant and erroneous topics are allowed to remain by the Elitist Morrissey moderators.
Such as Morrissey-fans asking others exactly which Morrissey posters they have... And 'lets all have a thread where we speak via Morrisseys lyrics'

Yet this, a discussion of Morrissey inflicted wounds is deemed unsuitable and is moved?

I demand it be put back immediately.

I moved it because this is a thread about going to Morrissey concerts and being in the crowd and bashing the Moz Krew.

If another moderator disagrees with me it will be moved back.

I moved it because this is a thread about going to Morrissey concerts and being in the crowd and bashing the Moz Krew.

If another moderator disagrees with me it will be moved back.

Being in the crowd?
Well almost every Morrissey fan has been in the crowd. It is our positioning and duty within Morrissey’s sanctum and because of this, is of vital importance to loving, cherishing and adoring Morrissey as the leader of purpose and spirit.

Concert experiences are of highest importance to most fans. By banishing this topic as unworthy, you are merely showing how unfit you are as a moderator. And also blaspheming against the real-world.

Bashing Moz Krew? Well because of their very nature and name it is deserved and should have been done a long time before.

This isn't a 'bash' merely a discussion containing anecdotes, recalling instances of fact that have occurred. Not merely in my cranium, but elsewhere.. In Manchester Apollo, in the flesh, fact.

So it is easier to pander to the witless and keep generic topics alive… No wonder nothing of importance or meaning is ever discussed under the threshold of MORRISSEYSOLO

Why should we or I as the case may prove, have to keep our lips tightly locked because Morrissey's 'Moz Krew' aren't been shown in a favourable light?

'Clarity has reared its ugly head again//So this is real life: you're telling me'

Blahblahblahblah..

Last edited:
Tags
aye maria mozkrewroolz mozkrewsux
Back
Top Bottom