Moz AI generated images

I found this cover today and was quite pleasantly surprised - if I didn't know, I would have guessed it's someone else's voice instead of AI...of course, no machine can ever replicate Morrissey's distinct voice, and quite thankfully so :)

I couldn’t even bring myself to click on it yesterday! :lbf:

I clicked on it just now but still only listened to the first very few seconds. Agree with your comment that it sounds less AI-ish than some other weird AI covers, BUT! Seeking out AI trying to “do” Morrissey is like owning a yacht…. and then deciding that staying at home and sitting in the bath in 1inch of cold water will be just as good! Maybe better!

I couldn’t even bring myself to click on it yesterday! :lbf:

I clicked on it just now but still only listened to the first very few seconds. Agree with your comment that it sounds less AI-ish than some other weird AI covers, BUT! Seeking out AI trying to “do” Morrissey is like owning a yacht…. and then deciding that staying at home and sitting in the bath in 1inch of cold water will be just as good! Maybe better!

Hahahah ! I like your analogy !
I'm personally against AI of all sorts, but these Cure covers are just so amusing... a girl can dream !!! :lbf:

Attachments

• 6716485192092469945 (1).jpg
    6716485192092469945 (1).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
Y'all so crazy ladies... pure little baby cute Mozzybear/bee/bunny is the last thing on my mind, when I think of a grown man of 64. o_O

Back
Top Bottom