New Moz photo by Andrew Quinn - "on Cut Throat Lane"

77500D42-92B5-41B8-8532-CD16DF7F4DA9.jpeg

UPDATE (April 17, 12:05pm):
Now deleted / made private on Instagram.

Slightly larger image still on andrew-quinn.com - link posted by The Alchemist:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to see it!! . b! It's a very emotional photo. Moz, you're lindo.eh! I like that cardigan. Little by little it's coming back. Even though he left me there... Unable to hear it, and maybe never can, I still want it. Moz, you're special to me! I still love you and send you light and love. He is my Mozuchiss! You're very Mozuchisss in the photo, huh!! Oh yes you're Re Mozuchiss ❤️
I’m not sure what you mean by looking very Manchester,? he is dressed like a lot of people from all over the Uk ? In fact most people in Manchester dress more like Liam
My hope is he is spending more time in the uk and at peace .
I don’t think he actually spent much time away from the Uk , not really . A lot to of it seemed to be a way to sell a record .
Moz in LA , Rome , Mexico , all the time he was at his mums, mainly
I think I’m right about that , just going by what I heard .

he looks happy , don’t you think ?

Unless it's due to illness.
Or ozempic which lots of older brit pop stars seem to be on - Boy George , Adam Ant , Robbie Williams ( who always looks like a dead ringer for Freddie Star , he now also looks like Billy fecking idol ). I swear , the wife and Me were at an event in London two weeks ago and loads of them on were on it . I hope M isn’t taking that crap it’s very dangerous and the moment you stop you put way fecking more on than would have had lost . If he is taking it I’d blame that Simpsons episode

Or ozempic which lots of older brit pop stars seem to be on - Boy George , Adam Ant , Robbie Williams ( who always looks like a dead ringer for Freddie Star , he now also looks like Billy fecking idol ). I swear , the wife and Me were at an event in London two weeks ago and loads of them on were on it . I hope M isn’t taking that crap it’s very dangerous and the moment you stop you put way fecking more on than would have had lost . If he is taking it I’d blame that Simpsons episode
I don't know what they look like in Manchester, Moz always looked good in cardigan, not everyone looks good. In the photo it looks very Mozuchisss, I can't explain what Mozuchisss means it's something I understand myself and maybe some people. Greetings DB

Back
Top Bottom