Moz mention on Styx - how British media demolishes anyone with a different opinion

We have to have a war now and it is high time two sides squared up once and for all. Debate is no longer possible and we all hate each other so let us kill each other and see who wins.

Wow. If this is the calibre of individual Mozzer counts as an ally, it's no wonder and no surprise he's been staring into the abyss.
Yet another loser looking to make a name for himself by hitching a ride on Morrissey's tattered coat-tails. And like far too many internet "personalities", he shows himself badly in need of one in the real world.

Wow. If this is the calibre of individual Mozzer counts as an ally, it's no wonder and no surprise he's been staring into the abyss.
Yet another loser looking to make a name for himself by hitching a ride on Morrissey's tattered coat-tails. And like far too many internet "personalities", he shows himself badly in need of one in the real world.

:eek:

:straightface:

:crazy:

Ah, the never wanted return of the tin foil hat wearing nutcase known as Peter Loony! Brilliant! What a total and utter twat!
How did his popularity die out so fast?

I have the answer!

It was because of Trump's success that Skinny started to lose the grip here. People woke up and realised they had been lied to and Skinny was of course one of those lying people spreading fake news based on emotion and not brains.
It almost happened overnight and then he was gone. Revolutions tend to happen that quick.

Oh look, it's that silly Nazi bastard again. f*** him, f*** Morrissey, and f*** racism.
aaanndd theyr off and the trolls have taken a slight lead round the first bend but the likes are making a strong comeback,who will win this race ,nobody knows.

Every time he posts this kind of horrible stuff he haemorrhages another 12,000 fans. It's ugliness beyond belief. If ever a man needed a critical friend...
12,000 is a very specific number,what is it based on.

PS SKINNY SOCK PUPPETS PARROTS ALSO GET TRIGGERED:whip:

FYI in case you were wondering why you always see 'Surface' when Skinny is triggered.:yum:

There are 6 forum members that liked Skinny's post so there are 6 enemies to mankind plus Skinny on this forum (at least).
The names of the 6 should be posted by someone here so the rest of us could ignore them in future and remove them from the forum.
I ask the good people of Solo to act and name and shame them.

Yes very embarrasing, thats how Skinny, Chezzer, Elditch, Surface and several other twats see themselves as. saviors of the brown peeps :bow:
:crazy:

But before we arrive at any defenite conclusions lets wait for SG23 and EVN to weigh in with their nuance driven posts.:rolleyes:

Yaaaawwwwwn. So says the failed troll that can't even save a seat for himself on a bus after rush hour, not to mention likes their own posts with an alt account.
We all know why that is. Stick to the meths and the easily disproved InfoWars-inspired posts. They're all you have, after all.

There wasn't a 'weird' rating so I didn't know what to pick.
oh yeah, that silly putty looking chest of his. thanks for reminding me.

You really think that’s the reason why he (or Sam) posted it on Central ?
Yes - I really do; can't think of any other reason he'd be posting videos on his blog of this odd weirdo. If I'm wrong which I frequently am then Moz has really gone down the conspiracy black hole into freaks ville.

WtF??????o_O

this Styx character is like an automatic Pavlov Skinny trigger FFS, Ive never seen anything like it.:lbf:

That's ok li'l fella.

Between the pizza-pops, cup-a-noodle and dwelling with cockroaches on your mom's couch in her basement, nobody expects you to see much of anything.

Yes - I really do; can't think of any other reason he'd be posting videos on his blog of this odd weirdo. If I'm wrong which I frequently am then Moz has really gone down the conspiracy black hole into freaks ville.
Someone's starting to check reality and get with the program. Congratulations. Better late than never. Welcome back to reality. :)

PS SKINNY SOCK PUPPETS PARROTS ALSO GET TRIGGERED:whip:

FYI in case you were wondering why you always see 'Surface' when Skinny is triggered.:yum:
that's his twin,seperated at birth,theres hardl a fag paper between them.

Back
Top Bottom