You're The One For Me Fatty
My Love Life
I Have Forgiven Jesus
All You Need Is Me

...short answer, 'No'.

Love PTxx.

I like none of those videos

except All You Need Is Me

Wait, actually, when looking at my list I do like November Spawned a Monster. I love it when my friends go "oh, mate, let us hear some of this Morrissey then" and I link them to that video...their reaction is priceless.

Love PTxx.
Years and years ago, in the days of VHS, I was making a video compilation tape for a good friend's christmas gift, compiling all kinds of tv clips, promos of Moz and others with bits of her favourite films mixed in. I was dubbing various bits of audio and music over some of the images in a sometimes amusing or moving fashion (this was tricky shit back in those days!) and I recall that I included select clips from 'November' ~ licking choc, topless in death valley with a red apple shoved in mouth, go-go dancing,etc. ~ but removed all the music and dubbed over an audio track of just me whispering the line 'This Man Is Sex' over and over!!!
I remember playing the finished meisterwork to my sister, who was also a good friend of this person, and when it got to the 'November' sequence her face just blanched in horror, like 'WTF are you thinking ?' The sequence was quietly removed. I thought it was a cute thing! :o
And now, on-topic,....I can have both ~ "my paris love life". Hey, wonder what I'd get if I googled that ?.....

my love life,easy.
paris is crap and the line only stone and steel except my love in paris is the only glimpse of the lyrically talented moz we know and love,the last few singles he just seems to fill a lyric sentence and then dragg certain words out to fill the space (if you know what i mean),however , mama,somethings squeezing my skull, are crackers so i guess it evens up,,steve,

Wait, actually, when looking at my list I do like November Spawned a Monster. I love it when my friends go "oh, mate, let us hear some of this Morrissey then" and I link them to that video...their reaction is priceless.

Love PTxx.

Haha, I do the exact same. The reaction is indeed priceless. :D

My Love Life, without a doubt.

My love life!!
I wish he played it life and replaced 'Paris' with it.

As much as I love "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"....I am gonna have to choose "My Love Life"

It reminds me of something.........:) :tears:

Back
Top Bottom