Nashville, TN - The Fisher Center (Oct. 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Girlfriend In A Coma / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Jack the Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
juangaleanotoro-16102023-0001.jpg

(Juan)

Screenshot_20231016-015440.png

(CJ)

merch_report-16102023-0002.jpg

(merchreport via fan - note exclusive t-shirt tonight too).

moz_angeles213-16102023-0001~2.jpg

(MA213).

Stretch Out And Wait... (snippet)
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank /

Known definitely:
Let Me Kiss You

Entrance:

That band can't really make it sound like a real M song right?
But M voice sounds amazing

A close shot of the Nashville / Morrissey / guitar / date t-shirt exclusive would be appreciated - anyone?

This clip is mis-labeled as from December 15, but I watched it and believe it’s from October 15. Also the title says Belmont, but in the video’s description it says Fisher Center.

Via my inbox:

daisy.luffs.moz-16102023-0001.jpg

(source: daisy.luffs.moz IG stories)

Positives- voice and band sound strong.
Negatives - setlist is really laughable

He said that he finally slept.
Made a few jokes about Nashville (though I was so excited I don't remember what they were lol but he made one right at the start and was like yep...yep that's a good start, sort of sarcastically to himself), he mentioned how bad the hotel was in Memphis, that he slept really well at the hotel here in Nashville ("clean sheets...no corpses!"). Strange bit before...Stop Me? I think. Where he was like, "This was written before most of you..." then, uh. Burped into the mic. "Learned to burp." That was weird, but... Short bit before Darling I Hug a Pillow was cute. "You're nervous (?) when you fall in love....I've read about it. That's what I read." (something like that, that's not exact). I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but that's most of what I remember offhand.

Oh and at some point he said, um. 'I see you all out there...stuck in concrete (or wearing concrete laden shoes?), but won't you just relax? I mean, I know I won't but' Something like that. I think that was around Telephone Rings

Last edited:
Well, it was certainly a great ending! Lights up, smoke for the Nashville Fire Dept. and shows over!! Many may need refund due to the use of WAY too much HAZE while he was playing the song about "too much". Lol. Loved it all!
Rebecca

Strange lack of comments for this show and the number of comments have precipitously declined after each show. DC and NYC 3 and 4 here I come. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom