New Album

visconti

Just been on True To You and it says the new album will be out in September and will be called Years Of Refusal. Also a remastered Southpaw will be released in July with three previously unreleased tracks.

September releases please me IMMENSELY.
hyperfq5.gif

finally some real news.

september sounds like a good month to me.I am extra excited to hear Southpaw Grammer will be re released with bonus unreleased tracks

yay.

i recall reading he hated the artwork for it,so here is his chance to change it i guess.

it will be another sunning or in a pool picture like all the recent ones

haha

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised. At least no one would be able to complain about the age thing, it would actually be accurate!

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised. At least no one would be able to complain about the age thing, it would actually be accurate!

thats true.think he will use a picture of himself,wel thats a no brainer,but i hope he keeps it real and used a southpaw era picture,fake cuts and bruises ,that would make my day

we shall see.

thats true.think he will use a picture of himself,wel thats a no brainer,but i hope he keeps it real and used a southpaw era picture,fake cuts and bruises ,that would make my day

we shall see.
Something in me hopes he'll go completely, awesomely insane for a moment and use a current picture instead and have the unreleased tracks be inexplicably time travel themed.

Last edited:
Terrific news!

Also a remastered Southpaw will be released in July with three previously unreleased tracks.

Unreleased = means that from the southpaw sessions/era or just 3 new track from the new album or ringleader sessions ??

probably "honey, you know where to find me" and... help me here...

no they wouldn't be recent tracks. that would be wrong.

OMG,
SEPTEMBER???
:eek::eek:
my accountants gonna freak, much as it kills me to say it, i half hope he tours the USA first, to give me more time to save up. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom