New Dvd for the Tour?

Do you think Moz will record one of his shows for later release, i'd go with the 50th b'day concert in Manc or maybe the Royal Albert Hall Gig, what do you rekon?

It would be nice if he did a smaller venue rather than a big show again, as that seems more typical of the Morrissey experience. But perhaps the cameras would get in the way and ruin the atmosphere at a small show.

yeah, i have a feeling there will be a 'who put the m.. 2'.

i want to know what happen to all that video that was shot during the gmex show a couple years ago. also, anyone have video from either of those nites?

Well I can see it working out like the Quarry tour.
I think he may record a DVD for Apollo 50th B. Day and then perhaps do a live album recording of the Albert Hall.

Love PTxx.

he did bakersfield pro shot too...i'm sure..
and i also remember the wiltern 2004
was pro shot
where's the footage?

Do you think Moz will record one of his shows for later release, i'd go with the 50th b'day concert in Manc or maybe the Royal Albert Hall Gig, what do you rekon?

i doubt there will be another "who put the m..." it would be like beating a dead horse... since the hollywood bowl DVD was scrapped, my guess would be that they try to shoot for a madison square garden or staples center venue.

I want one. Preferably of a show in New Zealand so I can say "I was there". Hurry up, old man.

Back
Top Bottom