New 'Queen is Dead' image posted by Official Smiths Facebook

A new image with the headline '#TQID' has been published on the Official Smiths Facebook page. SPECULATION: we know there is a re-issue with extra tracks planned, could this be new cover art?

40361_tqid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shiver my timbers. I was totally wrong if that is the case. I was sure the photo was a modern one. Glad to be corrected though.

SPECULATION: what was wrong with the original album or indeed the remastered version released in the 90's? The only justification for a re-release is if it is done properly with an extra CD or two CDs of bonus songs, like The Cure did with Disintegration and some of their other deluxe versions.

Nothing wrong with the original albums. However, Johnny Marr commented on the 90's CD remasters done by Warners as being hideous and done by some engineer(s) with no understanding or love for the songs.

Nothing wrong with the original albums. However, Johnny Marr commented on the 90's CD remasters done by Warners as being hideous and done by some engineer(s) with no understanding or love for the songs.
Johnny's remasters are great.... if you like too loud and that he buried Moz's voice as much as possible.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom