Obama on the guillotine --- the poor suffer under Barack Obama

Theo

US poverty on track to post record gain in 2009

The number of people in the U.S. who are in poverty is on track for a record increase on President Barack Obama's watch, with the ranks of working-age poor approaching 1960s levels that led to the national war on poverty.

Census figures for 2009 — the recession-ravaged first year of the Democrat's presidency — are to be released in the coming week, and demographers expect grim findings.

It's unfortunate timing for Obama and his party just seven weeks before important elections when control of Congress is at stake. The anticipated poverty rate increase — from 13.2 percent to about 15 percent — would be another blow to Democrats struggling to persuade voters to keep them in power.

Way to go, Obama voters!

Does the singer, Morrissey, have any comment on this?

obamamorrissey.jpg

What a rube he was.

Last edited:
Are the Obama voters of SoLow gonna face up to the fact that their votes made things worse for the poor of America? I suppose not.

I predict this will be my least successful thread on SoLow.

They'll keep playing "Margaret on the Guillotine", a song about a politician who actually decreased poverty in her country, in addition to helping decrease poverty (and totalitarianism) worldwide.

Funny song and all. I have a laugh with any song advocating beheadings of politicians. But from a singer who went on to be a politician himself, and actively endorsing Barack Obama, whose policies have harmed the poor of America - as many of us Thatcher admirers predicted they would - one has to wonder: Was that the "kind people's" "wonderful dream"?

Should it be Morrissey on the guillotine?

No, no, no, he has a lovely singing voice.

Spare the singer.

Barry on the guillotine!

urkel.jpg

guillotine.jpg

Last edited:
The continued unraveling of our economy would take place under any administration. The threads were snipped years ago. I'm not excusing him completely, but this would have happened either way because our economy is diseased.

The continued unraveling of our economy would take place under any administration. The threads were snipped years ago. I'm not excusing him completely, but this would have happened either way because our economy is diseased.

Also because Obama = stealth Reagan. :)

Back
Top Bottom