Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

LOL, I don't care mate. Joke away. I didn't take it to heart. I know what you mean about southern gigs. I'm from Bristol, so have a soft spot for London gigs but I always make sure I go to Ireland for gigs and up north if I can.
When I'm in USA for work, I like to try and get to NY or Texas or San Fran. His LA shows are nearly always bad.
The southern gigs are to far for me coz I’m from Carlisle 🤫

Bristol is somewhere I’d like to visit
Not now tho it’s rather windswept
Down the M6 as we speak.

Bristol , like Cornwall ECT, seem like a distant place from where I’m from.
We did go to Cornwall this year and paid a lovely price at Mr Rick Steins
Fish restaurant at pudstow in August for my birthday....

and to be fair my stomach has never been right since.
Such a cost for a fish eater only .
Shitting through the eye of a needle has never applied ever since .

You missed me sweetie 😃
I thought you may have joined isis
Speaking of fake names on here. Tell you what's funny sweet cheeks. When you hear someone say " Aye I looked on solo. that c*** Dirk has got to be ____"
I think no dick splash, it's me. I have spoken to 5 people they keep thinking Dirk is these mutual friends we have. It tickles me mate, it really does. The funny thing is, I'm not lying about anything either. So I think "but you know I've had 3 wives", that person has only been married once and is gay Also, I speak as I type, so I would have thought it was as obvious as feck
It's kind of interesting how people get a fixed idea of something, . They become convinced. No matter what the evidence is
I guess that's how M or Trump get so many people to fall for their lies. They project this blank image and people pin their own thoughts to 'em and you can't tell them they are wrong. LOL

Bristol is somewhere I’d like to visit
Not now tho it’s rather windswept
Down the M6 as we speak.

Bristol , like Cornwall ECT, seem like a distant place from where I’m from.
We did go to Cornwall this year and paid a lovely price at Mr Rick Steins
Fish restaurant at pudstow in August for my birthday....

and to be fair my stomach has never been right since.
Such a cost for a fish eater only .
Shitting through the eye of a needle has never applied ever since .
Ricks's gaff is in St Austell, isn't it? I took the wife and kid there, we went there 7 years ago. Stayed in Penzance and I drove around. funny old place is Cornwell.

Ricks's gaff is in St Austell, isn't it? I took the wife and kid there, we went there 7 years ago. Stayed in Penzance and I drove around. funny old place is Cornwell.
No .. pudstow I’m sure... still trying to read your last post...
whilst listening to trouble loves me
Give me 5 dirk ... 4sake 😅

I thought you may have joined isis
Speaking of fake names on here. Tell you what's funny sweet cheeks. When you hear someone say " Aye I looked on solo. that c*** Dirk has got to be ____"
I think no dick splash, it's me. I have spoken to 5 people they keep thinking Dirk is these mutual friends we have. It tickles me mate, it really does. The funny thing is, I'm not lying about anything either. So I think "but you know I've had 3 wives", that person has only been married once and is gay Also, I speak as I type, so I would have thought it was as obvious as feck
It's kind of interesting how people get a fixed idea of something, . They become convinced. No matter what the evidence is
I guess that's how M or Trump get so many people to fall for their lies. They project this blank image and people pin their own thoughts to 'em and you can't tell them they are wrong. LOL
I wonder if talk quickly in life as you post ?

Has this been posted on here? I don’t check much beyond the main page headlines. Not since the demise of Carlisle Baz.
:lbf: What is all this nonsense? He never left and you know it.

Sorry peeo I'm very happy!! England deserved to play the final with Argentina We have the best Messi Viva Argentina. I call Rodrigo De Paul Moz because he is very similar to our Morrissey when Moz was young 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷
Congratulations !!!
Viva Argentina 🏆

Sorry peeo I'm very happy!! England deserved to play the final with Argentina We have the best Messi Viva Argentina. I call Rodrigo De Paul Moz because he is very similar to our Morrissey when Moz was young 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷

this game for women and children has nothing
This game for women and children has nothing to do with California Son and some mexican soccer player dude does not look like California Son. California Son's sport is basketball as you can see by documented real photos of him playing basketball.

Back
Top Bottom