Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

f... that,the very idea of me being in any way attracted to a big hairy arsed guy sends shivers down my perfectly aligned spine,i like my women with big tits and a big arse,i suspect you dont own any of these.
It’s just that you try too hard to make sure you don’t come off like a homosexual that makes people think that you in fact are. It’s too much. I’m not saying you are (how could I? I don’t know you), but a Morrissey fan site is probably not the worst place to be if you were.

It’s just that you try too hard to make sure you don’t come off like a homosexual that makes people think that you in fact are. It’s too much. I’m not saying you are (how could I? I don’t know you), but a Morrissey fan site is probably not the worst place to be if you were.
who the f*** started this pish about me being some sort of gayboy,if i find the person i will take them outside and give them a right good dressing down,if that doesnt work i will batter them senseless and if that doesnt work i will pay them a large sum of money and if that doesnt work,well you all know what comes next.

who the f*** started this pish about me being some sort of gayboy,if i find the person i will take them outside and give them a right good dressing down,if that doesnt work i will batter them senseless and if that doesnt work i will pay them a large sum of money and if that doesnt work,well you all know what comes next.

May it's something to do with your aggressive tone and 1970's style descriptions of same sex relationships, it's like your using deflection tactics. Out of interest do you see Morrissey as a gayboy?

You're so right babe !!!

You’re just making it worse.

May it's something to do with your aggressive tone and 1970's style descriptions of same sex relationships, it's like your using deflection tactics. Out of interest do you see Morrissey as a gayboy?
where is the aggressive tone,can you point it out,im having a laugh with these simpletons,unfortunately they are serious.

have you ever laughed at anything in your very serious life,you and red cant help yourselves when i post something,you take the bait every time.
It might just be that not very many people think you’re funny. I know it’s a preposterous idea to you (you are your biggest fan), but I still think you should consider it.

And taking the bait? Some would say that you’re taking the bait every time someone mentions homosexuality. And you seem oblivious to the fact that your overly explicit homophobia just makes it worse.

It might just be that not very many people think you’re funny. I know it’s a preposterous idea to you (you are your biggest fan), but I still think you should consider it.

And taking the bait? Some would say that you’re taking the bait every time someone mentions homosexuality. And you seem oblivious to the fact that your overly explicit homophobia just makes it worse.
you people make me want to vomit,the woke brigade who think they are more important than anyone else.we will have the same converstion next week because if i post something you or red dont like you will post the exact same stuff.

Straight men don't talk like this

Screenshot 2024-03-24 6.58.36 AM.png

you people make me want to vomit,the woke brigade who think they are more important than anyone else.we will have the same converstion next week because if i post something you or red dont like you will post the exact same stuff.
I’m not woke and I’m not more important than most. I don’t know how you derived that from what I said. More deflection, I guess.

Be yourself, free yourself…

where is the aggressive tone,can you point it out,im having a laugh with these simpletons,unfortunately they are serious.

In your previous post you talked about battering someone, that’s pretty aggressive. You never answered the question about Morrissey, would you refer to him as a gay boy?

In your previous post you talked about battering someone, that’s pretty aggressive. You never answered the question about Morrissey, would you refer to him as a gay boy?
yes and M being a northerner would probably find it funny,theres a character in a carry on film whose name is gayboy and that hasnt been edited out so it must pass the trigger test,not everything is offensive.

This guy must be a dream for Morrissey. Was he still playing drums at the most recent dates?
Morrissey only dreams about dirty prison sex, we know this as a fact.
Brendan seems a lovely man, but I do suspect that his haircut is hiding some brutal balding.
(Brutal Balding, coincidentally, one of the characters in MOZI’s prison sex fantasy)

you’re so sharp you’ll cut yourself !

you're good, though...and funnnnneeeee! Your "work" this week has been very good - I particularly liked the "...hole weak" one.

Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom