Painting and Drawing

Someone asked me to paint lovebirds.
IMG_20230727_013123936.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the miserable sod might make you an offer that you can’t refuse 💰💰💵
He probably won’t like it. People don’t like my paintings often. Rifke threw out the three I sent her. My ex walking buddy ripped his portrait up because he couldn’t stand how sad I made him look. A neighbour complained about the double chin she has, another neighbour doesn’t like the cat eyes I gave her, and another neighbour let her mother take the double portrait I made of her and her brother as children. There are a few people though, who like what I’ve done.

He probably won’t like it. People don’t like my paintings often. Rifke threw out the three I sent her. My ex walking buddy ripped his portrait up because he couldn’t stand how sad I made him look. A neighbour complained about the double chin she has, another neighbour doesn’t like the cat eyes I gave her, and another neighbour let her mother take the double portrait I made of her and her brother as children. There are a few people though, who like what I’ve done.
Did you send me three? I only remember two. Was there a first one of neil, and it wasnt very good? Anyway, if so, i must still have it somewhere. and I wouldn't dream of throwing out the one of eddy. I recently put the one of neil up. It adds some colour and I do love neil.

Did you send me three? I only remember two. Was there a first one of neil, and it wasnt very good? Anyway, if so, i must still have it somewhere. and I wouldn't dream of throwing out the one of eddy. I recently put the one of neil up. It adds some colour and I do love neil.
First one was dreamyneil. Second one was Eddy with Neil. Third one was Neil. So yes you have a particularly poorly drawn dreamyneil somewhere. I’m happy to hear you kept them. You told me you threw them away. Meanie. I’m glad you like them.

The next painting I’m going to make is a double portrait, and I’m intimidated by the reference photo. I’m so afraid I’m going to muck it up. I know the person I’m doing it for. She’s a neighbour and friend, and I don’t want to offend her. I got as far as preparing the painting surface and uploading the physical photo to my laptop. Then I froze in fear. I’ll set a time to break through that fear...