people you are currently mad @

I'm mad at certain males. Not all the time, it's more of a recurrent kind of madness.

Oh Robby, just f*** off. Can I not be mad by myself, do I need to have a period, or be pre-period, that could justify it?
:swear:

Edit: Ahh, that was good. :D

Edit2: Robby, you bring the worst out of me! :eek:

just trying to help epBabe :)
its good to let things out :thumb:

ps: i am currently mad @ me for running out of $ real soon :eek:
luckily i can get more in Greymouth :guitar:

what? :eek: that pizza's the sheeeeeet. did it make you sick?

It did, and I wasn't the only one. I'm (truely) disapointed b/c I do love their pizza and look forward to it when I'm in that area etc. So the fact that I had a bad expereince there makes me quite sad :tears:

My motherf***ing Textiles teacher who was talking about lung cancer in front of a classmate of mine which has an aunt suffering from 4 different cancers at the moment and asked the teacher to stop talking about it. THE GODDAMN BITCH told my classmate her aunt was going to, unevitably die soon like it was the best thing she could say!... I am extremely pissed at her, she's proved to be a grandious bitch and the thing is... she might be hated around, but she still has power around my college. God.

That's pretty bad biru :(
f*** her though you won't be at college forever so just try and ignore the cow while you're there.

That's pretty bad biru :(
f*** her though you won't be at college forever so just try and ignore the cow while you're there.

I try, she repeatedly says her students are ignorant when she is the one with idiot remarks like: "milk is bad for your health" and "every skin cancer starts on your feet". And those are clearly not conversations involving textiles... so... yeah... at least she's not glued to me forever!

I try, she repeatedly says her students are ignorant when she is the one with idiot remarks like: "milk is bad for your health" and "every skin cancer starts on your feet". And those are clearly not conversations involving textiles... so... yeah... at least she's not glued to me forever!

Well....milk is kinda questionable...but that's beside the point.

I think it is her classroom and she does have the right to go off-topic every now and then. However, if it is getting out of control and/or offensive you should go to faculty administration and let them know how you feel. I am sure they will have a talk with her. Of course it would be better if more than just one student said something to the administration. There's power and credibility in numbers.

Well....milk is kinda questionable...but that's beside the point.

I think it is her classroom and she does have the right to go off-topic every now and then. However, if it is getting out of control and/or offensive you should go to faculty administration and let them know how you feel. I am sure they will have a talk with her. Of course it would be better if more than just one student said something to the administration. There's power and credibility in numbers.

Yes, I know. We have a letter all written but it is becoming impossible to hold it... most people said we should wait because we have one more year and this semester with her as our teacher, so... if she wants to buttf*** us with her evaluation that is harder to get out of and fix, as I have been told. And believe me, she would... we are just trying to wait as much as we can and then we will go there and hand in our letter with all the offensive e-mails she has sent to some students saying they were ignorant and comparing one student to another, contradicting answers given from her about our evaluation (and this was what made us snap) and other things... I just don't think I can hold the murderer in me much longer...

Yes, I know. We have a letter all written but it is becoming impossible to hold it... most people said we should wait because we have one more year and this semester with her as our teacher, so... if she wants to buttf*** us with her evaluation that is harder to get out of and fix, as I have been told. And believe me, she would... we are just trying to wait as much as we can and then we will go there and hand in our letter with all the offensive e-mails she has sent to some students saying they were ignorant and comparing one student to another, contradicting answers given from her about our evaluation (and this was what made us snap) and other things... I just don't think I can hold the murderer in me much longer...

Well if you let your grievences be known now, you may get a change in her for the rest of the semester so that it would be somewhat bearable. You should also say in this letter that you're all concerned about retaliation. That is a major no-no in the academic community. It sounds like this miserable lady needs to go down. Whether you do it now or wait till the end of your dealings with her, you should definitely not just let this go. She sounds awful. Her employer (the school) should be made aware of her performance. When you break it down a school is a business just like any other, and you the students are basically their customers.

Well if you let your grievences be known now, you may get a change in her for the rest of the semester so that it would be somewhat bearable. You should also say in this letter that you're all concerned about retaliation. That is a major no-no in the academic community. It sounds like this miserable lady needs to go down. Whether you do it now or wait till the end of your dealings with her, you should definitely not just let this go. She sounds awful. Her employer (the school) should be made aware of her performance. When you break it down a school is a business just like any other, and you the students are basically their customers.

I see what you mean. Thank you very much, you gave me a different perspective on the whole thing, thanks again!

me, i think i mad at me :crazy:
for letting people i know make me feel guilty for not hanging out with them anymore :o
i mean its not like i want to get rid of most of my friends again :straightface:
but i feel like i have to, i am just not on the same or even a similar path as many of them anymore :(
man, i feel like i am getting to old for this shit maybe :confused:

wise friends, wise friends, thats what i want!

:gun: The San Francisco Water Department
this is like the 4th or 5th time since i have moved here to this house that they have torn up the street in front of it!
it started on Thursday when the pipe they supposedly "fixed" last time broke worse than ever :crazy:
the incompetence of SFPUC(& possibly the high level of corruption
33.gif
) is really becoming too much to take
i have gotten the number of the city attorney to call about this and am going to go door to door about this f***ed up shit once they leave today!
they started jackhammering Thursday night, started back up at 7am on Friday, then again on Saturday morning :eek:, then again today!
i am finding it very hard to not hate the individual idiots out there who are supposedly just "doing their job"
to make matters worse, most of them do not speak English this time :rolleyes:
its hard not to find that annoying as well, but one does not want to be racist about that :o
still, this shit has got to stop, clearly some local little conspiracy is going on here in which i am guessing someone is making a bunch of $ :cool:
and i just want it to stop! :straightface:

update:
i just talked to the owner's wife, she is mad about this too!
i think we are gonna make some head way on this :)
it would take a lot of us renters b4 the city would listen
but not too many richies* have to get involved b4 something is done :cool:

*=my personal term for people who own things that no one should own really :straightface:

Tags
attention whore ebola>>>robby robby thread
Back
Top Bottom