pin ups

rob-cover-twi_dl.jpg

Looks like this one has been studying at the School of Moz. "A" for effort.

But it remains to be seen if he has any Frinkiness in him. Not many do. They may look the part, but they lack that inexplicable Frink factor. :D

Totally not Edward. :(

Totally not Edward. :(

Really? I haven't read the books. It must be like when they cast Tom Cruise (*shudder*) as Lestat. Nothing can compare to your own mental image - which is always better. I think Interview with the Vampire (the book) was brilliant, and the story had massive visual appeal. It could have made a beautiful, thoughtful art flick in the right hands, but alas it was dumbed down, surprisingly non-erotic and utterly forgettable.

I've been meaning to read Twilight, I've heard good things. I hope this movie doesn't disappoint fans in the way Interview was butchered for me! There aren't enough good, non-sappy, intelligent romance flicks out there!

But enough moaning from me, here's another pin up. Now, Johnny Depp has the Frink. And a little cleavage too. :horny:

1140654Johnny-Depp-Posters.jpg

johnny-depp-ed-wood.jpg

Please stop posting pictures of my girlfriend :D

She is absolutely stunning, is she not?

We are in love.

I have had too much absinthe today. Please forgive me.

How many times do I have to tell you. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. But thanks for the compliments.

Really? I haven't read the books. It must be like when they cast Tom Cruise (*shudder*) as Lestat. Nothing can compare to your own mental image - which is always better. I think Interview with the Vampire (the book) was brilliant, and the story had massive visual appeal. It could have made a beautiful, thoughtful art flick in the right hands, but alas it was dumbed down, surprisingly non-erotic and utterly forgettable.

I've been meaning to read Twilight, I've heard good things. I hope this movie doesn't disappoint fans in the way Interview was butchered for me! There aren't enough good, non-sappy, intelligent romance flicks out there!

I love the Twilight series. I'm just hoping that they stay close to the book since I'm already disappointed with the casting. :rolleyes:

My dream casting for Interview was Julian Sands for Lestat and Jeremy Irons for Louis. If they had filmed Interview at the time the rights were actually purchased, they would have been young enough to pull it off.

julian.jpg
jeremy.jpg

Anne Rice wanted Rutger Hauer to play Lestat.

3429831_tml.jpg

Who would you have chosen?

Speaking of Rutger Hauer (who is most definitely hot and pin-up worthy), his grandson :)eek:) isn't too shabby, either. ;)

LeandroMaeder.jpg

Leandro Maeder

I love the Twilight series. I'm just hoping that they stay close to the book since I'm already disappointed with the casting. :rolleyes:

My dream casting for Interview was Julian Sands for Lestat and Jeremy Irons for Louis. If they had filmed Interview at the time the rights were actually purchased, they would have been young enough to pull it off.

julian.jpg
jeremy.jpg

Anne Rice wanted Rutger Hauer to play Lestat.

3429831_tml.jpg

Who would you have chosen?

Those are great choices. Julian Sands in Room With A View.....Yum!

I'm thinking about who I would have chosen, narrowing down some options.....

Who would make a good Edward? (For those who have read the series already)

rob-cover-twi_dl.jpg

Looks like this one has been studying at the School of Moz. "A" for effort.

But it remains to be seen if he has any Frinkiness in him. Not many do. They may look the part, but they lack that inexplicable Frink factor. :D

Is this the same guy that's on the cover? http://thesuperficial.com/2008/11/robert_pattinson_is_apparently.php

Speaking of Rutger Hauer (who is most definitely hot and pin-up worthy), his grandson :)eek:) isn't too shabby, either. ;)

LeandroMaeder.jpg

Leandro Maeder

:eek: :horny:!!!

Is this Pam?

Yes, ain't it great!?! I think Jim would approve. ;)

Those are great choices. Julian Sands in Room With A View.....Yum!

I'm thinking about who I would have chosen, narrowing down some options.....

Who would make a good Edward? (For those who have read the series already)

Julian would have been naughty and decadent and Jeremy would have been soulful and tortured. :horny:

If Jensen Ackles were younger, I'd pick him. I'm not familiar enough with any young actors to pick one pretty enough to be Edward. :o

Yep. That's him. He was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He's not bad looking. He's just not Edward.

LeandroMaeder.jpg

Leandro Maeder

He's not really my type, his granddad on the other hand...

Now that didn't sound right. :D

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom