Portsmouth - Guildhall (July 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Girlfriend In A Coma / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Knockabout World / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Loop / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @lonely_high_court_judge

Last edited:
1688851177659.jpg

Collette FB

Morrissey performed well and did his usual seesaw between boredom and bravado.

There was a lot of humour between tracks which was equal parts witty and world-weary. A complex gag about reparations, a designer handbag, and his relationship to the press - it took me while to realise he was trying to be provocative, which I guess was the point.

Morrissey is pretty unpredictable on stage, even if the set-list is not. You can’t take your eyes off of him.

False information I’m afraid.

No rebels

Telephone

HSIN
Alma
Frank
London
Rebels
Notre Dame
Headache
First of the Gang
Paris
Knockabout
Lonely
Pop Dropped
Loop
Let Me Kiss You
Half a Person
Please Please Please
Without Music
Irish Blood
Jack

Encore:
Hooligan
This is fake news fyi

Very sticky night, bizarrely he held on to his jacket the whole show.

Hope that's incorrect as that's 50% of what he played at the Manchester gig last October

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom