Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just woke up and I was like "holy shit, is it like 4 PM?!"

...it's 7:30AM.

I alway's remember Dennis out of "Please Sir" With his disco consisting of one record.."Boogie Woogie"..

Peter Denyer R.I.P

"Friday nights, 1969/ATV, you murdered every line....." (Malcolm McFee R.I.P...... it's easier to count the cast members who are still alive) Still, I loved "Please Sir" when I was little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay second to last week of work! :D

No money = no food. There kind of just...isn't any. I feel like a beggar...my friends have to buy me food a lot. If there is ever anything to eat, everyone else eats it before I get the chance:tears:

OK, well, uhh, maybe it is different in New Jersey, but here in San Francisco, my super poor friends have cards that let them buy a certain amount of food
maybe you can, oh wait, you are still someone's dependent or something, right?
I forgot, jeez MR, its just so wrong you do not have enough food
it just makes me hopping mad
sorry
not your fault
I feel bad now that I got my wallet back and everything :(

OK, well, uhh, maybe it is different in New Jersey, but here in San Francisco, my super poor friends have cards that let them buy a certain amount of food
maybe you can, oh wait, you are still someone's dependent or something, right?
I forgot, jeez MR, its just so wrong you do not have enough food
it just makes me hopping mad
sorry
not your fault
I feel bad now that I got my wallet back and everything :(

Don't worry about it. Really. It's my fault for not being able to get a job.

I can't wait to go travelling later this month, YAY!
Avenue Q is hilarious, I looooooove the Bad Idea Bears! YAAAAAAAAY! :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom