Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

He's bald.

He's not shy and he's not a Buddhist. Why do you think being bald is a bad thing? You remind us that he shaves his head at every chance you can get... as to be insulting. I think shaved heads are sexy as hell. Had an interlude with a gorgeous bald-headed man yesterday. Was one of the sexiest creatures I've come across in a long time.

Yes, we know you are confused. And confusing. I have no clue what you mean, as usual.

The handjob comment, that I was referring to, was the one you made about Morrissey. Tell me what this has to do with Skylarker?

It was her lame attempt at humor. There's nothing confusing about her.

She doesn't have any friends here. That's the thing. That's why she acts like she does. I can't imagine her real life is much different.

You've been here a long time but I've only known you a relatively short period and you haven't really interacted with the forums regularly until relatively recently (except for a long time ago.)

The thing with her is, she's tried to befriend many of us. She used to send me very amicable letters and even asked me to be on her FB at some point. She's lonely. Her letters were innocuous so it didn't bother me that much. At times I even felt guilty for being a prick to her. It took me awhile to fully realize what she is...

She's sneaky and deceptive and manipulative; albeit harmless when you really think about it. There's a comment she made awhile back, archived somewhere and I don't care enough to find it, where she threatened to post all my PMs and old posts I'd deleted, stuff like that, which she'd actually claimed she'd saved...all because I'd told her to calm down about some bitchrant she was going on. She flipped out and threatened me. She's a creep.

Just like when she befriended NHNS and Viva when they were in town...then later told everyone here a bunch of made-up bullshit about them, using the common knowledge of her visit with them as leverage. Ancient history so it's redundant to go into but just an example of her M.O.

It's hard to really know anyone as they actually are when your only contact with them is internet related; for that reason I think that lots of us here, if not online in general, have periods where we go back and forth with each other, both ends of the spectrum...trusting then not trusting, despising then liking then back to despising...sometimes feeling in tune with others, then not at all, then back again. It takes awhile to really feel people out when you only know them online. I think it's best to take the whole thing with a grain of salt, for the most part. Enjoy the interaction, form friendships if you feel safe in doing so, but don't get hung up on anything, for good or bad.

But yeah I can safely say, after a lot of time and going back and forth in my head, that she is -truly- a deceptive, bitter, hostile piece of shit.

There are some really good people on this site.

She ain't one of 'em.

It was her lame attempt at humor. There's nothing confusing about her.

She doesn't have any friends here. That's the thing. That's why she acts like she does. I can't imagine her real life is much different.

You've been here a long time but I've only known you a relatively short period and you haven't really interacted with the forums regularly until relatively recently (except for a long time ago.)

The thing with her is, she's tried to befriend many of us. She used to send me very amicable letters and even asked me to be on her FB at some point. She's lonely. Her letters were innocuous so it didn't bother me that much. At times I even felt guilty for being a prick to her. It took me awhile to fully realize what she is...

She's sneaky and deceptive and manipulative; albeit harmless when you really think about it. There's a comment she made awhile back, archived somewhere and I don't care enough to find it, where she threatened to post all my PMs and old posts I'd deleted, stuff like that, which she'd actually claimed she'd saved...all because I'd told her to calm down about some bitchrant she was going on. She flipped out and threatened me. She's a creep.

Just like when she befriended NHNS and Viva when they were in town...then later told everyone here a bunch of made-up bullshit about them, using the common knowledge of her visit with them as leverage. Ancient history so it's redundant to go into but just an example of her M.O.

It's hard to really know anyone as they actually are when your only contact with them is internet related; for that reason I think that lots of us here, if not online in general, have periods where we go back and forth with each other, both ends of the spectrum...trusting then not trusting, despising then liking then back to despising...sometimes feeling in tune with others, then not at all, then back again. It takes awhile to really feel people out when you only know them online. I think it's best to take the whole thing with a grain of salt, for the most part. Enjoy the interaction, form friendships if you feel safe in doing so, but don't get hung up on anything, for good or bad.

But yeah I can safely say, after a lot of time and going back and forth in my head, that she is -truly- a deceptive, bitter, hostile piece of shit.

There are some really good people on this site.

She ain't one of 'em.

Gotta go dancing big time.

He's bald.

I was shaving my head when I was a teenager, long before my hairline took a shit. I don't really care that much about hair one way or the other.

And I've still had more sex than you ever will. I don't mind being bald, going bald, whatever. It's nature. I'm nearly 40. I'm greying, too. But I'm good looking and I don't give a f*** about you...you're not really my target market.

You should be more concerned about your waistline than about my hairline.

He's not shy and he's not a Buddhist. Why do you think being bald is a bad thing? You remind us that he shaves his head at every chance you can get... as to be insulting. I think shaved heads are sexy as hell. Had an interlude with a gorgeous bald-headed man yesterday. Was one of the sexiest creatures I've come across in a long time.

She doesn't think being bald is a bad thing. She just doesn't have any leverage, so she grasps at straws.

Gotta go dancing big time.

Everything you do is big time.

Methinks nothappynotsad is afraid of people with shaved heads as her gif clearly shows. Maybe she was chased after school by skinheads cause of her heritage.

He's bald.

People often make the mistake of saying someone is bald when they're only shaving their head. You are bald when your hairs do not grow anymore and you can stay hair-free without having to shave. Most men will only go bald on the top of their head but some will lose the hair on the sides as well.

Having a shaved head has become increasingly popular among men over the years and is now seen as socially acceptable just as tattoos were once labelled as something only criminals had and now tattoos are seen on most bodies. On a personal level I prefer a shaved head ahead of a haircut on the decline cause most men I see are either grey or have lost parts of their hair or both.

Not everyone can sport a shaved head and still look good and some women shave their head as well now and some of them are not even lesbian. Men I know with shaved heads have stayed looking the same for years and years whereas men with hair tend to age quite badly with their hair becoming an obvious marker of time having passed by.

People often make the mistake of saying someone is bald when they're only shaving their head. You are bald when your hairs do not grow anymore and you can stay hair-free without having to shave. Most men will only go bald on the top of their head but some will lose the hair on the sides as well.

Having a shaved head has become increasingly popular among men over the years and is now seen as socially acceptable just as tattoos were once labelled as something only criminals had and now tattoos are seen on most bodies. On a personal level I prefer a shaved head ahead of a haircut on the decline cause most men I see are either grey or have lost parts of their hair or both.

Not everyone can sport a shaved head and still look good and some women shave their head as well now and some of them are not even lesbian. Men I know with shaved heads have stayed looking the same for years and years whereas men with hair tend to age quite badly with their hair becoming an obvious marker of time having passed by.

These are fun facs about male pattern baldness. Thanks?? :squiffy:

I honestly don't really care who has hair where, I was just using the only physical thing I had on him since he keeps calling me fat. :p

In other news, my new pet peeve is when people tack on "and write your autobiography!" to their well wishes that Morrissey rest. How about people NOT demand that he be constantly giving them stuff while he's trying to get better?

These are fun facs about male pattern baldness. Thanks?? :squiffy:

I honestly don't really care who has hair where, I was just using the only physical thing I had on him since he keeps calling me fat. :p

In other news, my new pet peeve is when people tack on "and write your autobiography!" to their well wishes that Morrissey rest. How about people NOT demand that he be constantly giving them stuff while he's trying to get better?

I knew that already but had to explain it anyway. I think that the attack on you by the Sedona artist no one has ever heard of in the fight thread is a bit boring and typical somehow. In this day and age some people who see themselves as productive even though what they produce can be debateable seem to feel as if everyone else has to lead the very same life as themselves to be happy and healthy.

I think your way of living is very smart as it frees time for you to concentrate on other aspects of life the working productive people will never find time to. It is funny that a self acclaimed artist turns out to be so narrowminded and in fact accuses you of a lifestyle that is in fact the way of living for many artists like her. Being free and doing what you want without having to produce anything or having to prove yourself to anyone will always make other people jealous cause they don't have the possibility to live that way themselves.

When it comes to what the devil makes people do then organised criminals employing staff to do their dirty work is these days the way the devil works but to believe in the devil one has to believe in God and atheists often forget that. Morrissey once described himself as a back bedroom casualty and it was in that bedroom away from daily life and social contacts he found the inspiration for all the lyrics and the career he later had.

Methinks nothappynotsad is afraid of people with shaved heads as her gif clearly shows. Maybe she was chased after school by skinheads cause of her heritage.

Methinks anyone who says "methinks" is a total twat.

Morrissey once described himself as a back bedroom casualty and it was in that bedroom away from daily life and social contacts he found the inspiration for all the lyrics and the career he later had.

That was actually a misquote. He actually described himself as a backdoor casualty.

Just wondering if Skylarker is feeling a bit stupid now, methinks he does. Defend the view that the world is flat and that you're not fat just a bit bloated.

Back bedroom casualty, I just watched the old VHS tape. "Backdoor"?

LOL

Just wondering if Skylarker is feeling a bit stupid now, methinks he does. Defend the view that the world is flat and that you're not fat just a bit bloated.

doctor-facepalm.png

Yeah...I know he actually said "back bedroom." I was making a joke. If you had anything that resembled either a brain or a sense of humor, you'd have gotten that.

Backdoor is common slang for anus. Sad that this needs to be explained, you nattering ninny. Do you need me to tell you how babies are made, too?

Seriously, are there ANY heavy hitters out there? You're making me soft in more ways than one.

doctor-facepalm.png

Yeah...I know he actually said "back bedroom." I was making a joke. If you had anything that resembled either a brain or a sense of humor, you'd have gotten that.

Backdoor is common slang for anus. Sad that this needs to be explained, you nattering ninny. Do you need me to tell you how babies are made, too?

Seriously, are there ANY heavy hitters out there? You're making me soft in more ways than one.

Sour grapes trying to cover up the cracks. Just admit you were wrong son!

ewwww

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom