Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

35354073.jpg

It's my mom's birthday today. :sweet: Vernal Equinox Baby.

I know, I have that today too :(
and all I had for breakfast was some cereal, no lunch yet even :straightface:
whats up with that? :confused:

I feel you.My nephew gave me a seasoned curly fry.It was as if I swallowed a jalapeno.I have such a bland diet because of the reflux.I avoid anything spicy.I guess it`s good that I was never into spicy food anyway.

I feel you.My nephew gave me a seasoned curly fry.It was as if I swallowed a jalapeno.I have such a bland diet because of the reflux.I avoid anything spicy.I guess it`s good that I was never into spicy food anyway.

Grease, tomatoes, carbonated beverages are the WORST for reflux. I don't have it but I have a friend that does. No fun.

guess so, my problem is I love spicy food :eek:
speaking of which, now that my stomach feels better today:)
I think I will have tacos with some chipotle sauce on the for lunch :guitar:

This is the COOLEST thing you'll see all day. The video is titled Goldfish Salvation, I seriously want to channel this guy's expertise in making fish look real into making soy products more appetizing to carnivores. But beyond that mind baby, the first half of this video will blow your mind, the second half an homage to his muse on a grand scale. Love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finding it perplexing the number of recent posters who write as if they are having a long distance romance with Morrissey.

The other day I read on FB "Dear Morrissey, I will wait for you if you want me to."

GaryColemanJokingRight.gif

What is wrong with these people?

I'm finding it perplexing the number of recent posters who write as if they are having a long distance romance with Morrissey.

The other day I read on FB "Dear Morrissey, I will wait for you if you want me to."

GaryColemanJokingRight.gif

What is wrong with these people?

Shit. My mozbies are getting too good.

My next door neighbor has "rescued" a baby hummingbird. It's been about two weeks. So she keeps it in a cage outside under her umbrella with a feeder in the cage so it will "learn from the other hummingbirds how to eat from a feeder". So he pretty much picked up how to eat from a feeder on Day 1, but she keeps it in a cage "because he's not ready yet". :squiffy: The other hummingbirds fly around and eat and fly off and the caged one tries to join them and flies into the bars and gets frustrated and sits on the stick, it can fly though, I stood there and watched him hover for five minutes. He's ready. It's torture to watch. :straightface:

8581596510_69102fce9d_z.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom