Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hey Gerrit, remember when we talked about poison in wine?

Today swedish media report that only one wine company wanted to supply all the information of what is in their wines. The list of what was actually in that particular wine confirmed what I said about poison.

They even add a substance that makes the wine taste as if it has been stored in barrels. Rest of it are substances that will cause skin reactions and all kinds of things.

I'm not sure organic wine are all that free from these things either.

chemicals.jpg

Thanks for this.
It won't be any different here in Holland.

Last time I was in Firenze I noticed there were a lot more different type of wine shops where many of the inhabitants went for organic wine, kept in barrels at the shops, coming straight from the vineyards in the nearby local area in Toscane. They don't have a great variety to choose from but the wine is bottled right in front of you.

It is produced by a number of cooperating vineyards and shops, all relatively small.
They surpass the big companies and apparently there is a market for those type of produced wines.
They don't have a lot of the other costs the big companies have, the wine is cheap compared to the wine in the traditional wineshops and has a great quality in taste.

They guarantee no additional chemicals have been used, no pesticides, all organic growing grapes.
Mostly the Sangiovese variety, so Chianti, Chianti Classico, but also the Brunello di Montelcino, the Rossi di Montelcino which of course are also 100% San Giovese wines.
But there were some Primitivo wines too and Valpolicello.

The Primitivo, possibly the oldest wine variety and supposedly the last wine Jesus Christ drank before he returned to from where ever he came from.
Painted by Leonardo da Vinci as can be seen at his painting called the Last Supper.

God, they are delicious!
All tasting great! :yum:

Dear L'Uomo Vogue,

What is up with these photos of whiny David Beckham looking like an ex-1970s-photographer-now-homeless-photographer, in somebody else's ill-fitting clothes found in a skip?

Excuse me.

I need to go find my Tom Ford Noir de Noir now, and I am going to spray it straight onto my eyeballs to try to wash these images away.

What's worse, now that you've shoved him in my face, even if I now blind myself with eau de parfum, all I will hear on repeat in my brain until my dying day will be his cataclysmic whine whine whine whine WHINE.

So many different sad things all competing for my attention here all at once now.

Dear L'Uomo Vogue,

What is up with these photos of whiny David Beckham looking like an ex-1970s-photographer-now-homeless-photographer, in somebody else's ill-fitting clothes found in a skip?

Excuse me.

I need to go find my Tom Ford Noir de Noir now, and I am going to spray it straight onto my eyeballs to try to wash these images away.

What's worse, now that you've shoved him in my face, even if I now blind myself with eau de parfum, all I will hear on repeat in my brain until my dying day will be his cataclysmic whine whine whine whine WHINE.

So many different sad things all competing for my attention here all at once now.

Good god you sound unbearable.

I often wonder why I am still here at Solo talking to people I have never met and never will. Why we argue over meaningless things where the slightest difference in opinion blows up into this big war of words where no one wins. I guess Solo is just like life in general. I feel like my job is done here and that it filled no purpose at all.

Some people say they never watch tv but it is not using the internet that is the real challenge. TV is no challenge at all and there is no real communication or input or output cause it is just there whereas the internet is a screaming raging drunk lunatic under your window at 5 in the morning hurling bottles at you as you stick your head out to ask what the hell is going on.

This website is without doubt one of the weirdest online and I envy those that left it for good many years and even decades ago. I am not a fan of Morrissey and haven't been since about 2003 so why the hell I am still here is a giant clue I need to solve.

I don't even like music anymore and feel it is a waste of time as it doesn't matter like it used to do. New music is so boring and void of talent it is beyond words. I struggle to realise why people feel things are so exciting and how you can be happy over a new album that they know will suck and lack everything that once made an artist interesting.

I don't feel like this because of age or depression but I think it has to do with the times we live in. There are so many more important things to focus on and nowadays people are like someone with headphones on in the middle of some battlefield with people dying all around them.

We have truly become immune to everything but our own death.

It's not his sexual orientation. It's the need to portray a certain image to sort of sell yourself as an important or knowledgeable person. You see it in bankers, real estate brokers, and art dealers. It's a necessary thing for business but it's difficult to do convincingly and should seem effortless. When you're openly telling people how clever you are as opposed to letting them get that impression for themselves. you're "doing it wrong."
If you were nice to him maybe he'd take you on one of his chic holidays and you could teach him the finer points of style. Sort of a Swedish Martha Stewart in a football kit. I'd watch that television show.
yeah, but you have to consider that these people you refer to ("bankers", "art dealers", etc) probably act differently in different settings. amongst their own kind of people--intelligent, perceptive, sophisticated people--they probably wouldnt need to tell anyone they're clever, since people who are clever themselves are good at spotting it in others. when you're conversing with people beneath your level, sometimes it's just quicker to spell it out and say "hey look im clever" since we cant always trust the ability of backwater shitass hicks to properly assess or analyze, and because who really cares what they think anyway?
that said, ive never actually seen 12" say he's clever, although it's quite obvious that he is, and that his english is impeccable.

Last edited:
yeah, but you have to consider that these people you refer to ("bankers", "art dealers", etc) probably act differently in different settings. amongst their own kind of people--intelligent, perceptive, sophisticated people--they probably wouldnt need to tell anyone they're clever, since people who are clever themselves are good at spotting it in others. when you're conversing with people beneath you're level, sometimes it's just quicker to spell it out and say "hey look im clever" since we cant always trust the ability of backwater shitass hicks to properly assess or analyze, and because who really cares what they think anyway?
that said, ive never actually seen 12" say he's clever, although it's quite obvious that he is, and that his english is impeccable.

But he can work on his greek language and his manners and maybe buy a clock to avoid disasters with waiters.

yeah, what i find funny is how he keeps slagging off gay people to calamine lotion, probably not realizing that calamine lotion himself is gay. and of course, calamine lotion, having no self respect just lets it go..
I slag off everything and everyone and gay people could not interest me any less as people in general are fed up hearing about them.

Oh my sexuality is so special look at me boo hoo. Just you wait for the reaction that will come in a near future. They will regret creating that monster. I feel sorry for the gays that never wanted it.

Two people that hate their job and life go on about how good they are at this and that yet they have never mingled with people on the streets of England outside of their own comfort zone.

I wanna see that and how they speak to people as if they come from another planet. Knowing full well how hated such people are in this day and time.

People with no experience of a real life always end up bitter and boring clutching to the little things they have to show for it. The saddest part is that they act all posh but are not. Those people are called upcomers and are despised by everyone as they do not belong to any class but believe they are better.

The life of the minority and you two know perfectly well who you are. Even your colleagues hate you.

so when he lied and told everyone here he had cancer and was about to kill himself--"moments away", in fact--that was just him "having an opinion"?
There is still time for all of that, please have some patience. Dreams do come true.

Already dubbed "Iceman" new swedish Man United player Victor Lindelöf is predicted to become a new Rio Ferdinand.

oh so now we're back to this again. :rolleyes: oh well, maybe this time after your pretend suicide we'll get a break of 3 days from you while you let everyone think you actually did it.
4 days with a bit of luck. Anything to make my trademark stronger. You should buy shares in me.

oh so now we're back to this again. :rolleyes: oh well, maybe this time after your pretend suicide we'll get a break of 3 days from you while you let everyone think you actually did it.
I will gladly give you more time to focus on what you love the most.

giphy.gif

I often wonder why I am still here at Solo talking to people I have never met and never will. Why we argue over meaningless things where the slightest difference in opinion blows up into this big war of words where no one wins. I guess Solo is just like life in general. I feel like my job is done here and that it filled no purpose at all.

Some people say they never watch tv but it is not using the internet that is the real challenge. TV is no challenge at all and there is no real communication or input or output cause it is just there whereas the internet is a screaming raging drunk lunatic under your window at 5 in the morning hurling bottles at you as you stick your head out to ask what the hell is going on.

This website is without doubt one of the weirdest online and I envy those that left it for good many years and even decades ago. I am not a fan of Morrissey and haven't been since about 2003 so why the hell I am still here is a giant clue I need to solve.

I don't even like music anymore and feel it is a waste of time as it doesn't matter like it used to do. New music is so boring and void of talent it is beyond words. I struggle to realise why people feel things are so exciting and how you can be happy over a new album that they know will suck and lack everything that once made an artist interesting.

I don't feel like this because of age or depression but I think it has to do with the times we live in. There are so many more important things to focus on and nowadays people are like someone with headphones on in the middle of some battlefield with people dying all around them.

We have truly become immune to everything but our own death.

I don't believe you. I know you still like music and there have been wars going on for all of our lives. I understand about "headphones in the middle of a battlefield" but maybe that's a way of taking some control of the world or the perception of the world at least. Even if I wake up in the morning and think about death all day long it won't achieve anything. How you perceive the world is a result of your nervous system filtering out a very small amount of all information available and trying to form it into some logical system you can consider "reality." Add to the fact that everything on this planet that we think will last forever really won't, the Sun is going to engulf us someday long after we're dead, and I think that it's true to say that this world really is an illusion. Dying and suffering and rape and war is real and it's happening, but if it's not happening to someone right now and they want to listen to music, even if it's some shit music they don't know better than to listen to, who can really say that is a bad choice.

yeah, but you have to consider that these people you refer to ("bankers", "art dealers", etc) probably act differently in different settings. amongst their own kind of people--intelligent, perceptive, sophisticated people--they probably wouldnt need to tell anyone they're clever, since people who are clever themselves are good at spotting it in others. when you're conversing with people beneath your level, sometimes it's just quicker to spell it out and say "hey look im clever" since we cant always trust the ability of backwater shitass hicks to properly assess or analyze, and because who really cares what they think anyway?

Your writing in this post, aside from being pointless and painful to read, is quite poor and you're going to tell me someone has impeccable English? His English is miles beyond yours so I can see where you'd get that impression. And I never questioned his English anyway. My point was about him responding days later to a comment made by a person he seemingly despises and yet continues to engage in conversation. I only clicked "view ignored messages" because I could see Suzy Creamcheese, or whatever he's called today, was replying to someone, and so it's entirely my fault that I read this meaningless drivel. Back down the rabbit hole with you. Shoo!

4 days with a bit of luck. Anything to make my trademark stronger. You should buy shares in me.

I searched for them on the stock market but couldn't find.
If everybody is counting you won't do it then I will bet you will.
We can make a 50/50 split deal, so now you can decide to wether you would actually do it and leave the revenue to your only love, Pernilla, or you need to plot a scenario with a corpse, a stone with roman characters, saying Urban, LEGEND, on it, and sneakily get yourself a new identity, which you do have experience with, and get the hell out of Sweden with Pernilla.
Teen Mom you can watch everywhere! :)

I searched for them on the stock market but couldn't find.
If everybody is counting you won't do it then I will bet you will.
We can make a 50/50 split deal, so now you can decide to wether you would actually do it and leave the revenue to your only love, Pernilla, or you need to plot a scenario with a corpse, a stone with roman characters, saying Urban, LEGEND, on it, and sneakily get yourself a new identity, which you do have experience with, and get the hell out of Sweden with Pernilla.
Teen Mom you can watch everywhere! :)

32646bbdb6a93bfa0cbeec55634e2034.gif

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom