Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

oh yeah, I would enjoy it. I actually read a book a few years ago called "concertina: the life and loves of a dominatrix", about a woman who went to London and became a dominatrix, and at the time i thought "lucky! i want to do that". it seems like the sort of connection I would enjoy. plus I like the idea of leading a double life, no one knowing what I did for my day job. maybe that's what im destined to be. you really aren't in charge though. you just pretend to be. at the end of the day you have to do what they want, even if it means sitting on their face. you don't have to get naked or have sex though, in fact it's usually forbidden, truth was right about that.

You will get naked and we will have sex and you will sit on my face and do big wiggles. It has been decreed.

imagine all the losers like urbanus you'd have to put up with though. I mean people like neil don't go to doms. that's good though, i wouldn't want to whip neil.
Uh uh excuse me there is only one Urbanus so no one else like me out there as I am completely unique which is why my scent was bottled and sold for a price that would make you scream.

Cum over and scream in my bunker instead!

smederna-ar-svenska-mastare-fo

The trophy stays in Eskilstuna and Jerker with the trophy returns home late at night to his english wife who works at Volvo and tomorrow the town of Eskilstuna celebrate the champions again which has become a annual happening in these last three years.
Pernilla's brother was with the team tonight to celebrate and can be seen in the picture even though he left them before this season started. I suppose he gave them a lot of support during the season with his knowledge on tactics and more.
His system based on statistics and mathematics has revolutionised the sport and built a foundation on which The Blacksmiths have been able to create this enormous success.

d3b07c22-9baa-4db3-a330-3833eff656b5.jpg

Jimmy Jansson far left whose uncle was the legendary Tommy Jansson who died on the speedway track and me and my dad went to the funeral where the coffin was carried by his team mates from his english side.
At the celebrations in 2017 I spoke to Jimmy and said my first memories from sports was seeing his uncle Tommy race for the Blacksmiths.
He was completely overcome with emotions that day as the town turned out in numbers to celebrate their win. But now we all feel used to it somehow.
Long may it continue!

To the surprise of me and Pilla her brother was part of the team for the two finals without our knowledge. I have no idea why but it seems he was unable to stay away from the club and perhaps the girl he met up north was not reason enough to focus on other things in life.

det-blev-ett-maktigt-firande-i

Celebration at Eskilstuna town square earlier today.

la-orangutana-sandra-declarada-por___G2wIvvyh_720x0__1.jpg

Sandra was declared the first non human person by a judge when she was dying in a zoo. Now she is recovered and travelling to Texas. The final destination is the Center for Great Apes in Florida.
Wish you the best Sandra.

Sandra was declared the first non human person by a judge when she was dying in a zoo. Now she is recovered and travelling to Texas. The final destination is the Center for Great Apes in Florida.

You are completely unaware that Rifke has heaped all this pressure on you as she has managed to pull a rabbitt, I mean a man, out of the hat and is dating.

When will we hear news about you on a date?

I will be jealous and heartbroken and might cut myself a little but I cannot stand in the way of your happiness.

imagine all the losers like urbanus you'd have to put up with though. I mean people like neil don't go to doms. that's good though, i wouldn't want to whip neil.
I never understood men whipped by women. They tend to have hectic jobs where they decide a lot of things so people in the finance sector (12 inch) and bankers and doctors tend to enjoy getting dominated.

I have realised that most women want to be dominated and love a bit of spanky but I'm not into that either where I have to make them feel submissive but that is in the female nature.

But I give women what they want so take a ticket and wait in line.

NEXT!

I thought that honor already went to Robby.
4C641591-8389-4B3D-8DE7-306F9FF1F865.gif

I was offered to pay for sex a lot in England but it is something I could never do no matter how good looking a woman is. I feel sick to the stomach when confronted with something like that. It is like someone doing that is mocking you and see you as someone of a lower species.

I feel absolutely violated by a thing like that and I wasn't exactly friendly to the women that came up to me and offered me sex.

I sat in a club in a Manchester hotel with some norwegians when two girls from the other side of the dance floor came over. I had noticed them sitting with their madame which was this older lady who of course had gone from working girl to running the show.

I completely ignored them when they talked in my ear each side of me and they walked back and for I dunno how long I gave them the finger which made them so afraid they left the establishment.

They probably realised that me and some football hooligans would easily beat them up so badly sex would be the last thing on their mind.

I was offered to pay for sex a lot in England but it is something I could never do no matter how good looking a woman is. I feel sick to the stomach when confronted with something like that. It is like someone doing that is mocking you and see you as someone of a lower species.

I feel absolutely violated by a thing like that and I wasn't exactly friendly to the women that came up to me and offered me sex.

I sat in a club in a Manchester hotel with some norwegians when two girls from the other side of the dance floor came over. I had noticed them sitting with their madame which was this older lady who of course had gone from working girl to running the show.

I completely ignored them when they talked in my ear each side of me and they walked back and for I dunno how long I gave them the finger which made them so afraid they left the establishment.

They probably realised that me and some football hooligans would easily beat them up so badly sex would be the last thing on their mind.
I feel sorry for prostitutes. One walked me home one night when an aboriginal man from Australia was following me. Also , I have prostituted. I'd never pay for sex either, but I pay people who masturbate on camera to a group of people watching. I only pay people who are obviously enjoying the attention though. I'd rather give money away to a prostitute for nothing than have sex with them.

I feel sorry for prostitutes. One walked me home one night when an aboriginal man from Australia was following me. Also , I have prostituted. I'd never pay for sex either, but I pay people who masturbate on camera to a group of people watching. I only pay people who are obviously enjoying the attention though. I'd rather give money away to a prostitute for nothing than have sex with them.
I feel sorry for them too and I met some real sad cases in Manchester and you wonder what kind of man would want to have sex with women in such a state from drugs.

So you watch someone masturbate and pay for it?

I tried to talk a working girl out of it who had a son in Ireland and told her flat out she is likely to end up murdered. She was a Smiths and Moz fan and once upon a time she was just anyone like me before drugs took over but she wasn't destroyed by it at that time and therefor I saw a chance for her to mend her ways.

I'd have no problem giving them money either but not for sex. Them aboriginals have the same aggression gene as black people and that is a scientific fact you will never read or hear about unless you study it yourself.

Yes I tip them. Some don't allow tips. This is my favorite cammer https://chaturbate.com/1ui5/ . He accepts tips. He's so chill. I like him a lot. He's humble and easygoing. Built like crazy physically. He likes sharing the fact, visually.

I know full well people on the bottom of the so called society are better people than most. They have to be since they live the way they do. The friends my brother on my mothers side had were all alcoholics and junkies but they had hearts of gold and were warm and funny.
I'd rather have such people around me than so called normal people. I will never be ok with prostitution or use of drugs and the legal weed is just madness that will have awful consequences for the third party which is always the case.
In many ways I am more rigid than the hardcore white supremacists out there. I pointed out to Pilla today how degenerated smokers are and how they look like shit and are human trash we would all be better without.
I believe there will come a time when those in power will decide to end the life of people living in a way that in the long run impacts others too much and creates disease and all kinds of problems.
State run murder facilities is a wet dream for me cause ethnic cleansing never worked but social cleansing is needed and can be made to work. But we could cleanse the world from this filth already by checking the genes before they are born.

Yes I tip them. Some don't allow tips. This is my favorite cammer https://chaturbate.com/1ui5/ . He accepts tips. He's so chill. I like him a lot. He's humble and easygoing. Built like crazy physically. He likes sharing the fact, visually.
So what is this about cause your libido sucks you said so is this part of your mental damage from abuse?

I'd like you to explain what it's about cause I said you come across as healthy compared to other women having been raped and that but you have a kind of passive thing going on where sex has become entertainment somehow or perhaps some emotional outlet.

If you cannot have sex physically the mind will increase its demand for some. Serial killers are rarely active physically and it's mostly in their head where they get the real pleasure from it.

The Moz fan girl who was murdered was stored in a freezer for ages which was the real turn on for the murderer not the killing itself.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom