Coloured vinyl, tee shirts , singles...

And much much more ...

For more details contact

WWW. THE FAKE VEGAN ESTATE

She’s in Gods hands now 😭
Evening Carlisle
It’s all about the Green Bona Dwag now. We’ve moved on from boxsets

Hope all is well with you Barry x

Thank you scanty for the birthday wishes ❤️💚💙. I can't speak for rifke, but personally I would love to live in your basement. As long as you were okay with rifke and me (if she joined me down there) potentially using your basement bunker room as a space for building explosive devices, like what Ted Kaczynski got up to; ultimately leaving you at risk of prison time for harbouring two fugitives. Hopefully we wouldn't get caught for many years, just as it was for Uncle Ted and "Mad Bomber" George Metesky, although sometimes these things can go awry for unforeseen reasons. We definitely wouldn't leave you in the lurch and we would try our best to cover our tracks.

@ DavidT this is a satirical post and I'm NOT making terroristic plans on morrissey-solo.com!!! I'd never! That's an 'Urban' hymn and I don't have the verve for it. I know it's in bad taste, considering the title of Morrissey's latest album and all that, yada yada, but it was recently my birthday so grant me some leeway would you??? 🥳

With that being said, does anyone have any requests for who rifke and I should send some of our 'packages' to? (Containing flowers and chocolates of course, David!!!)

As for you Carlisle Baz, why don't you join rifke and me in tossing up a lil Nazi salute? Don't knock it until you've tried it, it might feel like the most natural thing in the world to you.

Experiment a bit ...

Go to YouTube ...

switch on Deutschland Über Alles ...

and raise that arm ....

Voilà, Nazi Bazzzzzzz ... 🆘🆘

You make the salute multiple times every day anyway when reaching out to grasp items such as your pints of beer, and you don't even realise it. When you raise your arms above your head to stretch and yawn, you've saluted. Oh Baz, risk it for us, go on. We're all here for you. Just a little teensy-weensy one!

@ DavidT I swear to you, scout's honour, this is all satire!!! Let the birthday boy have his fun, for one day! 🎁:bomb::partypooper:🥳

Last edited:
Thank you scanty for the birthday wishes ❤️💚💙. I can't speak for rifke, but personally I would love to live in your basement. As long as you were okay with rifke and me (if she joined me down there) potentially using your basement bunker room as a space for building explosive devices, like what Ted Kaczynski got up to; ultimately leaving you at risk of prison time for harbouring two fugitives. Hopefully we wouldn't get caught for many years, just as it was for Uncle Ted and "Mad Bomber" George Metesky, although sometimes these things can go awry for unforeseen reasons. We definitely wouldn't leave you in the lurch and we would try our best to cover our tracks.

@ DavidT this is a satirical post and I'm NOT making terroristic plans on morrissey-solo.com!!! I'd never! That's an 'Urban' hymn and I don't have the verve for it. I know it's in bad taste, considering the title of Morrissey's latest album and all that, yada yada, but it was recently my birthday so grant me some leeway would you??? 🥳

With that being said, does anyone have any requests for who rifke and I should send some of our 'packages' to? (Containing flowers and chocolates of course, David!!!)

As for you Carlisle Baz, why don't you join rifke and me in tossing up a lil Nazi salute? Don't knock it until you've tried it, it might feel like the most natural thing in the world to you.

Experiment a bit ...

Go to YouTube ...

switch on Deutschland Über Alles ...

and raise that arm ....

Voilà, Nazi Bazzzzzzz ... 🆘🆘

You make the salute multiple times every day anyway when reaching out to grasp items such as your pints of beer, and you don't even realise it. When you raise your arms above your head to stretch and yawn, you've saluted. Oh Baz, risk it for us, go on. We're all here for you. Just a little teensy-weensy one!

@ DavidT I swear to you, scout's honour, this is all satire!!! Let the birthday boy have his fun, for one day! 🎁:bomb::partypooper:🥳
i was thinking we could fill the nazi bunker with wine gums and american vogue magazines circa 1992-1999 and 60's european films. god that would be dreamy!! now that's what i would call white privilege!!! :hearteyes: :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

i really think carlisle baz should do a few lil nazi salutes though. he'd probably find it very liberating.

by the way, i bought strawberries and a slice of banana bread for your birthday! hopefully that is adequate. instead of jeop i might watch a little unherd though, becuase, you know, that freddy sayers... teehee :love:

Thank you Queen!! :hearteyes:
My birthday was a couple of days ago but I didn't post about it on the day because I knew someone would have to come along and ruin it. I didn't feel like spending my birthday arguing with Baz about whether I adore Hitler or whatever the case may be. But I knew I could rely on you to bring some good feelings and joy to the proceedings, in amongst all their brutishness :love:
Thank you as well for thinking of me by having a slice of cake to mark the occasion, I had cake too! There's still some left in the fridge so I'll have more later. I often go into a period of mourning leading up to a birthday, because once we reach a certain age who wants to get any older, but now it has passed and I feel rejuvenated.
I've been taking a break from jeop over the past couple of weeks, and I didn't feel like looking at George Stephanopolous hosting this week. That's a Greek surname though and you love Greece so maybe it's meant to be. You're very kind again to call me wise, but if I could even be a quarter as wise and creative as you are then I would be a very happy bunny indeed! :hearteyecat:🐇
I saved the list of 18 of your favourite poems that you posted here last week, I'm ashamed to say that I believe I've only ever read three of them, but because they've been inspirational to you I'm going to read them all.
I think I will join you in that lil Nazi salute too so I can begin this new year of my life as I mean to go on. We'll listen to the Thin White Duke era of Bowie together and salute each other, it'll be fabulous (and so erotic :blushing:)!!!!
getting older IS hard! but you're still very young!! much too young to be mourning over your own birthdays! i didnt start doing that until i was about 35. and look at neil, he's 47, and he's still the sexiest man on earth!!

im so honoured that you saved my list of favourite poems!! (if i may i would also like to add two to that list that i accidentally left out: musee de beaux arts by WH Auden, and the hollow men by TS Eliot. please add those to the list you saved, honey bunny!!). ive always wanted a friend who is as impressed by me as i am by him!!

and yes being white is very pleasant. are you VERY white, honey bunny?! i was sitting next to someone on the bus today, also white, and i noticed just how extraordinarily pallid my arm looked next to hers, as though it was made out of alabaster or cottage cheese, punctuated by electric blue veins!! it was a very proud moment!!

Interesting that Oscar Wilde said sorrow is "at the heart of all things." Maybe sorrow is the driving force and joy is the product, or byproduct.
no, i know very well what oscar wilde said on the subject. that "sorrow is the only truth", that "pain unlike pleasure wears no mask", etc. all to be found in de profundis, which you would know if you had ever read any oscar wilde. of course he only arrived at that conclusion after having been in prison and i imagine that on his release he probably wished he were able to forget about it.

this is just some of the many things oscar wilde has said about sorrow:

now i could have just pasted the text rather than reading it but what you may not know is that i used to BE oscar wilde in a past life and so i enjoy reading his works allowed as i find affinity in the rhythm and flow of his sentences and it gives me a great personal joy to read my own sentences back to myself.

rainier cherries and a lil white bear!! <3

View attachment 74076

i have to keep him supplied with things like rainier cherries otherwise he's liable to start eating neighborhood cats and annoying dogmatic humans like countthree. i was going to buy him a beach towel today so he could lounge around on it like his friend bjorn but i thought that it might be weird if i had to explain my reason for buying it to coworkers

Ha! My niece and nephew are “taking care“ of Björn while I’m abroad, so Björn is NOT happy. But being the gentlebear he is he just goes along with it. I’ll have to gift him with some Ouzo upon my return.

I’ll have to send Eddy a little beach towel from Greece! We can’t have him not lounge around on a beach towel just because of some coworkers. That is so not on.

Recently I was on the bus, wearing a mask, because I'm unvaccinated, and there was this white woman, wearing a mask too, berating the woman sitting in front of her, for not wearing one. She got racist on her too, saying "You're from the Philippines?".

I spoke up and told her that masks are no longer mandatory, but the Asian woman donned one anyway. Then I went to the driver, and told him about the badgering. The white racist woman moved seats at that point.

The Asian woman then told me that she's double vaccinated, and that that woman was "barking at the wrong dog". Lol. She thanked me, and said she needed to calm her nerves after that meanness. I can't believe how hypocritical some people are. As if white people aren't also immigrants here in Canada!

Recently I was on the bus, wearing a mask, because I'm unvaccinated, and there was this white woman, wearing a mask too, berating the woman sitting in front of her, for not wearing one. She got racist on her too, saying "You're from the Philippines?".

I spoke up and told her that masks are no longer mandatory, but the Asian woman donned one anyway. Then I went to the driver, and told him about the badgering. The white racist woman moved seats at that point.

The Asian woman then told me that she's double vaccinated, and that that woman was "barking at the wrong dog". Lol. She thanked me, and said she needed to calm her nerves after that meanness. I can't believe how hypocritical some people are. As if white people aren't also immigrants here in Canada!
Hey are you trying to steal my routine of talking about random people I saw on the street? I saw these two people today and I was busy so I didn't hear the whole conversation but she was saying "it's okay. You'll get through it," and he says "there really is no end to it. It's continuous. My life is a constant mockery!" it sounds bad but I almost laughed when he said it.

Ha! My niece and nephew are “taking care“ of Björn while I’m abroad, so Björn is NOT happy. But being the gentlebear he is he just goes along with it. I’ll have to gift him with some Ouzo upon my return.

I’ll have to send Eddy a little beach towel from Greece! We can’t have him not lounge around on a beach towel just because of some coworkers. That is so not on.
poor bjorn! he has my sympathy...still, im sure it's better than being in a box like he used to be.

eddy DEFINITELY needs a little beach towel...

how long you in greece for? lucky bastard. hope you're doing good and able to enjoy it!! by the way, did you see what happened to andrew lawrence? i feel so bad for him. i hope he's gonna be okay. :(

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom