Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

nick caves carnage is so good

One time I went to see Rush in Phoenix and during Spirit of Radio something really weird happened. Alex Lifeson the guitarist did something and it was like time froze for a second. I thought I was just high but later after the show I said to my friend "something happened during 'Spirit of Radio'" and he said, "Yes! It was weird." But neither of us could describe what happened. Sometimes music is a ritualistic thing and can get everyone in the audience on the same "wavelength" or whatever you want to call it. And I think that is what happened. But I was standing next to the stage about ten feet from Alex Lifeson and he definitely did something. Maybe he was channeling the energy through his playing.
I have been to a few concerts where you could feel something happen that is more than just enjoying the music. It's pretty rare really. I've seen Rush several times and it's always a great show but that only happened once.
I realize that we were high and people would say that it was just because of that but my friend knew what I was talking about and was very excited when I mentioned it.
I wonder if painting can move like that. I've been offered free tickets to the Vancouver art gallery.

One time I went to see Rush in Phoenix and during Spirit of Radio something really weird happened. Alex Lifeson the guitarist did something and it was like time froze for a second. I thought I was just high but later after the show I said to my friend "something happened during 'Spirit of Radio'" and he said, "Yes! It was weird." But neither of us could describe what happened. Sometimes music is a ritualistic thing and can get everyone in the audience on the same "wavelength" or whatever you want to call it. And I think that is what happened. But I was standing next to the stage about ten feet from Alex Lifeson and he definitely did something. Maybe he was channeling the energy through his playing.
I have been to a few concerts where you could feel something happen that is more than just enjoying the music. It's pretty rare really. I've seen Rush several times and it's always a great show but that only happened once.
I realize that we were high and people would say that it was just because of that but my friend knew what I was talking about and was very excited when I mentioned it.
this reminds me of the time someone threw something at me and i screamed and ran away because what the f*** was that thing?

:straightface:
the new robocop 'painting' looks like a cartoon of:

images

immortalized as a bellowing:lbf: seal.
interesting how the coochies lived in Coventry until suddenly, overnight,
they are in Carlisle with a pooch.:lbf:
likely is walking 'surface' as a docile skinny troll for a couple single coor beers.:lbf:

why bother continuing to make pretend he's as the gym FFS?
by the icebox drinking beer is where robocop is always at🇭🇷:hammer:

:straightface:
the new robocop 'painting' looks like a cartoon of:

images

immortalized as a bellowing:lbf: seal.
interesting how the coochies lived in Coventry until suddenly, overnight,
they are in Carlisle with a pooch.:lbf:
likely is walking 'surface' as a docile skinny troll for a couple single coor beers.:lbf:

why bother continuing to make pretend he's as the gym FFS?
by the icebox drinking beer is where robocop is always at🇭🇷:hammer:
Is Banjo boy jealous as
The great Canadian Shazzz
Wouldn’t draw you👩‍🎨

o_O
FC,
the sucky Rush music got everybody including your 'friend':rolleyes:
on a wavelength that something happened but nobody knows what exactly?o_O
would you be interested in having make a cartoon painting of you looking like this

:handpointdown:

:hammer:

61FU-44wwQL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

This woman just had a total meltdown on the sidewalk in front of my friend's shop. This woman has some sort of deal with my friend. My friend never writes things down and the details of all of her deals are always misunderstood so it's not completely this woman's fault but my friend has made some kind of deal with this person.
This person is pushy, manipulative, can't mind her own business, and takes some kind of "herbal weight loss" pills that makes her act like a complete speed freak. I try to avoid her. But every time I talk to my friend she tries to involve herself in the conversation and put herself between me and my friend so that she's relaying information.
A few things have happened that are too complicated and boring to detail but basically I've been thinking for a while about how t say something to her and wondering if it would help or make it worse.
Without going into all the details I was trying to ask my friend a question and this woman kept interrupting and trying to answer. I walked past her to go speak directly to my friend and the woman asked, "Did you hear me?" I said "Yessssssssssssss." She mumbled something about acknowledging her. I ignored it.
So about fifteen minutes later I was outside and she came out for something. I said "You know, the thing about acknowledging you is that I was speaking to Ellen and it's just simpler to speak to her directly." She says, "but you can acknowledge when I speak to you." I said, "But I wouldn't have to acknowledge it because it didn't really concern you and it's just simpler to," and she says "IT DOES CONCERN ME!" She started talking about how she runs part of the business, and all this, which is actually a huge misunderstanding on her part as far as I'm aware. She's an employee but she thinks she's a partner or something. Nothing is in her name and even if that was true she wouldn't need to interrupt and speak for my friend. It's all my friend's stuff and it's a simple matter about what to do with the desk.
The thing is this happens all the time when she's here and I am tired of her little remarks and her behavior. She takes some kind of herbal weight loss stuff so she's basically a speed freak anyway. She talks loud. She's very fake. For example yesterday she told this guy that "this is my family" and named us all to him. None of us are related and my friend has known her about three months.
Anyway, the good part is that after she told me how conversations between me and my friend are her business she said, "You know what? f*** YOU, YOU MOTHERf***ER! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" I thought that was really weird because the only threat I pose to her is that I don't buy into her bullshit. She walked around in circles in front of the shop yelling "f*** you!" and saying all kinds of herbal weight loss induced madness and I stayed totally calm. I kind of egged her on because she said "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU" which was kind of my point, right? But when she said that I said, "And yet, here you are saying it." She says "I'll say what I want to!" I told her she's making a fool of herself and she said she can if she wants.
My friend didn't hear all this and there were other people in the shop so I didn't run in and tell her, but this woman went back inside and probably told her version of it. I've already told my friend though that this person is phony, pushy, manipulative, acts like she's tweaking, and other things. I'll tell my version of it later but anyway, I found out the answer to the question of what would happen if I tried to talk to this woman about how we could get along better.
If my friend is getting something out of whatever deal she has with her that's none of my business but I could list about five little incidents where this woman has done things that were pretty bizarre.
The only mistake I made strategically is talking to her privately because it would have been nice for my friend to hear it for herself, but I have a feeling it won't be the last one because I'm definitely not going to acknowledge anything this woman says to me and she'll probably be on a really good herbal weight loss rush and come completely unglued in front of my friend.

This woman just had a total meltdown on the sidewalk in front of my friend's shop. This woman has some sort of deal with my friend. My friend never writes things down and the details of all of her deals are always misunderstood so it's not completely this woman's fault but my friend has made some kind of deal with this person.
This person is pushy, manipulative, can't mind her own business, and takes some kind of "herbal weight loss" pills that makes her act like a complete speed freak. I try to avoid her. But every time I talk to my friend she tries to involve herself in the conversation and put herself between me and my friend so that she's relaying information.
A few things have happened that are too complicated and boring to detail but basically I've been thinking for a while about how t say something to her and wondering if it would help or make it worse.
Without going into all the details I was trying to ask my friend a question and this woman kept interrupting and trying to answer. I walked past her to go speak directly to my friend and the woman asked, "Did you hear me?" I said "Yessssssssssssss." She mumbled something about acknowledging her. I ignored it.
So about fifteen minutes later I was outside and she came out for something. I said "You know, the thing about acknowledging you is that I was speaking to Ellen and it's just simpler to speak to her directly." She says, "but you can acknowledge when I speak to you." I said, "But I wouldn't have to acknowledge it because it didn't really concern you and it's just simpler to," and she says "IT DOES CONCERN ME!" She started talking about how she runs part of the business, and all this, which is actually a huge misunderstanding on her part as far as I'm aware. She's an employee but she thinks she's a partner or something. Nothing is in her name and even if that was true she wouldn't need to interrupt and speak for my friend. It's all my friend's stuff and it's a simple matter about what to do with the desk.
The thing is this happens all the time when she's here and I am tired of her little remarks and her behavior. She takes some kind of herbal weight loss stuff so she's basically a speed freak anyway. She talks loud. She's very fake. For example yesterday she told this guy that "this is my family" and named us all to him. None of us are related and my friend has known her about three months.
Anyway, the good part is that after she told me how conversations between me and my friend are her business she said, "You know what? f*** YOU, YOU MOTHERf***ER! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" I thought that was really weird because the only threat I pose to her is that I don't buy into her bullshit. She walked around in circles in front of the shop yelling "f*** you!" and saying all kinds of herbal weight loss induced madness and I stayed totally calm. I kind of egged her on because she said "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU" which was kind of my point, right? But when she said that I said, "And yet, here you are saying it." She says "I'll say what I want to!" I told her she's making a fool of herself and she said she can if she wants.
My friend didn't hear all this and there were other people in the shop so I didn't run in and tell her, but this woman went back inside and probably told her version of it. I've already told my friend though that this person is phony, pushy, manipulative, acts like she's tweaking, and other things. I'll tell my version of it later but anyway, I found out the answer to the question of what would happen if I tried to talk to this woman about how we could get along better.
If my friend is getting something out of whatever deal she has with her that's none of my business but I could list about five little incidents where this woman has done things that were pretty bizarre.
The only mistake I made strategically is talking to her privately because it would have been nice for my friend to hear it for herself, but I have a feeling it won't be the last one because I'm definitely not going to acknowledge anything this woman says to me and she'll probably be on a really good herbal weight loss rush and come completely unglued in front of my friend.
It doesn't bode well. Sounds like a horrible woman. I feel sorry for your friend, to have someone like that latched onto her, and I feel sorry for you, because you care about your friend. It's the fact that you care, that this woman finds threatening. She wants to take advantage of her without impediments.

Your writing is effortlessly funny, interesting, entertaining…and above all, honest. Have you considered working on a memoir?

WTF!!!:confused: what type of business is this FC FFS??o_O Riff raff coming in and out of the store nobody knows owns it :confused: is it the hair curling salon?🌚
non owners acting like they own the place and you just happening to be there all the time.☃️
something about this story just doesnt add up FC why are you in there gossiping all the time?
could it be herbal tweaker meets Pure kik enegry drink mix tweaker!!❄️
is this a type of tweaking 'business' FC

WTF!!!:confused: what type of business is this FC FFS??o_O Riff raff coming in and out of the store nobody knows owns it :confused: is it the hair curling salon?🌚
non owners acting like they own the place and you just happening to be there all the time.☃️
something about this story just doesnt add up FC why are you in there gossiping all the time?
could it be herbal tweaker meets Pure kik enegry drink mix tweaker!!❄️
is this a type of tweaking 'business' FC

I think this is where Dave works, because how likely is it he's going to be hanging out at his friends shop all the time, on familiar terms with the customers? It's odd that he didn't just say it was where he worked.

o_O

"you acknowledge me"
"I acknowledge you"
"you acknowledge her"
"she acknowledges me"
"we all acknowledge together":lbf:
its like that dumb Cachoo Cachoo Song:lbf:

but nobody seems to get acknowledged:hammer:

It doesn't bode well. Sounds like a horrible woman. I feel sorry for your friend, to have someone like that latched onto her, and I feel sorry for you, because you care about your friend. It's the fact that you care, that this woman finds threatening. She wants to take advantage of her without impediments.
I think I understand but this is seeing it as if this woman were victimizing my friend. I've seen other people try to do that too and my friend is pretty smart so even if they think they are fooling her they aren't. This woman thinks she is going to make some money and she is afraid that I'm going to mess that up for her. I hope she does make money. My friend is nonconfrontational but she's totally aware of what's going on and if this situation didn't benefit her in some way she would end it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom