Random Question

Lifeisapigsty

Burnley F.C
Chances are this has already been asked before.......so no doubt someones going to have a moan.....but hey....you dont ask you dont get......

but seriously What football team, if any does Moz support??

ive had mixed answers so far so would be intresting to hear what others think.

he's said he supported United as a child, but his scarf got stolen at a game, or something

and he used to like Cantona (also posed in a Cantona top), and i heard somewhere that he stopped watching in 96 when Eric retired, not 100% sure, though.

ahhh interesting thnx for that. He should become a born again football fan and become Burnleys no1 famous supporter

you can only dream i supose lol

"Munich Air Disaster 1958" is about the tragedy that befell the Manchester United team. "Roy's Keen" was wrote about Roy Keane at a time when he was a Manchester United Player. Old Trafford football stadium is quite close to both where he lived in Hulme and in Stretford I believe.

Chances are this has already been asked before.......so no doubt someones going to have a moan.....but hey....you dont ask you dont get......

but seriously What football team, if any does Moz support??

ive had mixed answers so far so would be intresting to hear what others think.

morrissey is a big girls blouse who doesnt like football,its too rough,hes into flower pressing,stamp collecting and knitting.(although he did say at the hull gig he liked millwall,which went down like a lead balloon):blushing:

morrissey is a big girls blouse who doesnt like football,its too rough,hes into flower pressing,stamp collecting and knitting.(although he did say at the hull gig he liked millwall,which went down like a lead balloon):blushing:

lolcat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom