Richard Dawkins planning to have Pope Benedict arrested over 'crimes against humanity

Re: Richard Dawkins planning to have Pope Benedict arrested over 'crimes against huma

Well, I have the competence to look up 'scientist' in dictionary. And Dawkins is no longer fit to use the term to describe himself.

Right. Because that's how the scientific community works. They don't judge the scientists according to their experience and skills. All they need is a dictionary.

Re: Richard Dawkins planning to have Pope Benedict arrested over 'crimes against huma

[Re: to the creation/evolution polls] Damn, so it's true - Americans are idiots. It's not just a mean-spirited rumor spread by the French. :eek:

Poor dodging attempt with the use of poor sarcasm.

I assure you I wasn't being sarcastic that time. I'm really surprised at those poll numbers. It doesn't make one exactly proud.

Thank you for posting that. It's been hard for me to articulate the deep mistrust I've had of the Catholic Church since I was a child. Something there was deeply wrong. My parents didn't quite trust them, the nuns were strangely mean... praying there felt like a lie. My cheeks flushed with shame, participating in my first Holy Communion. I was never touched, but something was deeply wrong and I knew it in my gut, at eight years old. It's not the faith, it's not the ritual, it's the execution, the institution and organization that are... probably evil.
Hahaha!!!

incredible, I didn't realize.

Many of them own firearms, too, and all of them would certainly love to see one of their own in the White House with his finger on the shiny red "LAUNCH" button.

Not to worry anyone. :lbf:

Right. Because that's how the scientific community works. They don't judge the scientists according to their experience and skills. All they need is a dictionary.

No, they judge them by what they have achieved in the field of science. And they tend to look down on fellow scientists who sold themselves out for a book deal with tv spin off & image rights.

If you're going to call Dawkins a scientist, you might as well call Tony Robinson an archaeologist.

Last edited:

No, they judge them by what they have achieved in the field of science. And they tend to look down on fellow scientists who sold themselves out for a book deal with tv spin off & image rights.

If you're going to call Dawkins a scientist, you might as well call Tony Robinson an archaeologist.

Sure. Uh huh.

Many of them own firearms, too, and all of them would certainly love to see one of their own in the White House with his finger on the shiny red "LAUNCH" button.

Not to worry anyone. :lbf:

They would love to see one of their own in the White House with her finger on the shiny red "LAUNCH" button.

:thumb:

They would love to see one of their own in the White House with her finger on the shiny red "LAUNCH" button.

:thumb:

:lbf:

Ya! Ya betcha!

(P.S. If there is ever a President Palin you will have a spot on the boat I will build to paddle us to freedom.)

Thanks Worm, you're a real pal. :)

Thanks Worm, you're a real pal. :)

You're welcome! Just be advised I may need you for food if we're out at sea for too long and the rations run out. Palin may surprise us and not destroy the planet until her third or fourth week in office. A fella gets hungry on the high seas. ;)

You're lucky I'm a vegetarian...

You're lucky I'm a vegetarian...

Listen, if Sarah Palin is President, I have a feeling we all might be inclined to throw our hands up and start over from scratch. When "that can't happen here" suddenly becomes "holy shit, look what just happened" nothing will matter anymore. :rolleyes:

Everybody's dawkin and no one's saying ah lord!

Also, in keeping with the surreality of it all, here's news of an Italian priest who doubles as a boxer...

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen, if Sarah Palin is President, I have a feeling we all might be inclined to throw our hands up and start over from scratch. When "that can't happen here" suddenly becomes "holy shit, look what just happened" nothing will matter anymore. :rolleyes:

OK, if we're stranded on a lifeboat out at sea, and there's a sudden wind, a blinding flash and the sound of a million voices screaming all at once, I'll consider choking down a turkey sandwich - but not a second before.

OK, if we're stranded on a lifeboat out at sea, and there's a sudden wind, a blinding flash and the sound of a million voices screaming all at once, I'll consider choking down a turkey sandwich - but not a second before.

Are you suggesting you'll start eating meat after I do my karaoke rendition of "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina"?

Tags
go jesus! go santa! words x
Back
Top Bottom