ROTT deluxe?

I should think it's inevitable. It mops up those like myself who won't buy individual singles (forgive the tautology) but who are willing to repeat-buy the album to get the full package with all the b-sides included.

The Cat's Mother said:
I should think it's inevitable. It mops up those like myself who won't buy individual singles (forgive the tautology) but who are willing to repeat-buy the album to get the full package with all the b-sides included.

It's all about the full package!;)

WhyteGrrrl said:
It's all about the full package!;)

*tuts* :D

It's a pretty full package already - 81 minutes inc b-sides, and that's without the Hero/Work Of Art live versions. No-one could complain that there's not enough stuff to make a ROTT Deluxe worth buying. Might even be released nicely in time for Christmas.....

The Cat's Mother said:
*tuts* :D

It's a pretty full package already - 81 minutes inc b-sides, and that's without the Hero/Work Of Art live versions. No-one could complain that there's not enough stuff to make a ROTT Deluxe worth buying. Might even be released nicely in time for Christmas.....

It would be the perfect thing to ask for while sitting in Santa Moz's lap!

WhyteGrrrl said:
It would be the perfect thing to ask for while sitting in Santa Moz's lap!

"Ho, ho ho, little Whytegrrrl, do I have a surprise for you.....?"

Worse still, you've made me picture Gary Day and Mikey Farrell dressed as Santa's Elves. I could be in therapy for weeks.

Imagine, how Boz would like as an Elf! :D

The Cat's Mother said:
"Ho, ho ho, little Whytegrrrl, do I have a surprise for you.....?"

Worse still, you've made me picture Gary Day and Mikey Farrell dressed as Santa's Elves. I could be in therapy for weeks.

Im scared of idea #1 and #2. Cat's Mum, hold me!

*licks your ears, comfortingly*

Imagine Santa Moz deciding if someone had been a good boy or girl all year: " Well, if so-called goodness is merely a measurement of an individual's conformity to society's definitions of behavioural merit, then we have to question....."

*child gets bored, jumps off Santa's knee and goes shoplifting video games in Tesco*

The Cat's Mother said:
*licks your ears, comfortingly*

Imagine Santa Moz deciding if someone had been a good boy or girl all year: " Well, if so-called goodness is merely a measurement of an individual's conformity to society's definitions of behavioural merit, then we have to question....."

*child gets bored, jumps off Santa's knee and goes shoplifting video games in Tesco*

I agree with wolve....I would rather have a Santa Boz!

Moz probably only gets mike joyce instead of coal in his stocking anyway!:eek:

WhyteGrrrl said:
Moz probably only gets mike joyce instead of coal in his stocking anyway!:eek:

:D Imagine that in the eventual autobiography: "I had a rotten childhood. We were so poor I got Mike Joyce in my Christmas stocking because Mam couldn't afford a lump of coal."

Back
Top Bottom