Morrissey Central "RW" (January 31, 2024)

Via CJ's IG story.

Robbie Williams in Morrissey shirt.

Casa-posted link now a Central post via mozhug25:

Screenshot_20240131-222155~2.png

I'd think twice. Practically everyone I know see him as "difficult" to like. It can be exhausting trying to explain things.

Didn't always be so bad. I used to work in an old 60s-built building with a long staircase which had the most fantastic echo. If I ever found myself on it I could never resist trying to sing something - especially if stressed out. One day it was "A star at eighteen and then suddenly gonnnnnne!". The echo just kept going. When I got to the bottom a colleague was there waiting, he said "God I love that album!". Made a good friend.

I do sometimes wonder why people get so fixated on Morrissey's alleged racism. I mean, Noel Gallagher calls Sadiq Khan a weasel-faced c*** who has destroyed London and everyone laughs. It IS pretty funny (and accurate), but imagine the outrage if M had said that.
iv been saying on here for years,if your face fits you can get away with murder,Ms face will never fit in.
M waves a union jack ,gets slaughtere for it-gerri halliwel aka ginger spice wears a union jack dress,lovely stuff.
M calls the chinese a sub-species for animal cruelty,called racist-ricky gervais calls the chinese subspecies c....,and its hilarious.

The video is not available in my country, Canada. What is it? Maybe I can find an alternative version on YouTube.
That is weird, I wonder why not? Sometimes others manage to copy vids and reload so you may be lucky - but I guess Robbie's people may knock them down pronto. I'd expect his management are probably a bit more proactive at that for copyright etc. Odd as they're not new. And they're brilliant.

Got to hand it to Robbie his videos are just brilliant. As a petrolhead this one blew me away. Some classic scenes with him seamless appearing Zelig-like.
Sensational.

video not available in my country

Its called 'No Regrets', it was a big hit in the UK in 2000 👍
Sorry LHW other one was Supreme.
Think this period I was busy and knew the tunes but missed all these vids. They are mini feature films. Big money behind him then. Remember he crashed out of Take That, disappeared for a while then came back and took over the charts and cleaned up.

It would be really nice to have an update on how he is, where he is, if we can expect a UK tour this year or not, etc. I must be nuts but I'm trying to keep my gig diary as small as possible to see him again.

Anyone else manage to get tickets to Liam Gallagher / John Squire?

Finally the penny has dropped...
The raging narcissism rages on
He becomes even less sympathetic with every post, even as he is convalescing, which is likely a total lie
The story is funny though and Robbie has aged a million times better, he looks a lot better than Morrissey did at 50, I saw him when he was about 48
I only have one Morrissey shirt.. but I wear it with pride and love.
Finally the penny has dropped...
Que centavo ni centavo.Habla claro para qu todos podamos entender .....

He does! I have never seen his hair like that before. Bless him. He's in his dotage so it's forgiveable. 😆
I think it's cute. I think he does funny things like that on purpose.

I am trying to remember this story, maybe you know it or someone else does? He was at some hotel and very sick. So he finally gets wheeled out to the pool in a wheelchair or something and he's all bundled up in blankets and just generally not feeling well. He spotted a dragonfly or wasp or something in the pool and made whoever was with him fish it out and let it dry off. The person who was with him tells the story. I can't remember if it's Linder or Chrissie, but I always thought it was hilarious that he insisted a bug be rescued while he's sick and having people wait on him.

I think it's cute. I think he does funny things like that on purpose.

I am trying to remember this story, maybe you know it or someone else does? He was at some hotel and very sick. So he finally gets wheeled out to the pool in a wheelchair or something and he's all bundled up in blankets and just generally not feeling well. He spotted a dragonfly or wasp or something in the pool and made whoever was with him fish it out and let it dry off. The person who was with him tells the story. I can't remember if it's Linder or Chrissie, but I always thought it was hilarious that he insisted a bug be rescued while he's sick and having people wait on him.
So adorable.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom