Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY DOING NOTHING 12 JANUARY 2024, PARIS" (January 14, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-doing-nothing

Fairly sure that’s a pen, not a vape.

full

full

full

photographs by Rudolph Vaselino.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe time to call it a day, eh Moz? Such a preening fool; his vanity is such that he actually thinks people want to see such garbage. Let's be honest, he has been in steep decline for many years now. I knew the game was up when he made his band wear We Hate William And Kate t-shirts. Podgy, over-fed middle-aged blokes embarrassing themselves on the world's stage at the behest of their multi-millionaire paymaster. I genuinely knew back then that things could only get worse.
And, indeed they have.
What on earth are you raging against now, Leroy? Are you this upset that he posted a picture from his trip to Paris?

I love that Moz clearly reads (and trolls/torments) Solo, because nobody else on earth would care about this stuff. Immediately, someone decides that he's vaping and chooses that hill to die on and just as quickly, Moz says he isn't and it was exactly what it looked like, a red pen. 🤣. It's so funny. It's absurd.

Hey Moz, look, we forgive you for the flares and the Hinc tribute was lovely. Life is horribly short. Make up with Johnny 🎸 and get in the driving seat of these Smiths celebrations, you're not forgotten.

As opposed to spitting it out? We are talking about the same thing, aren't we?

Love how this has turned into a “does he spit or swallow?” discussion.

the pen is mightier than the vape.
is there another singer on the planet who comes under as much scrutiny,songs,lyrics,style,politics.
answers on a postcard.

I love that Moz clearly reads (and trolls/torments) Solo, because nobody else on earth would care about this stuff. Immediately, someone decides that he's vaping and chooses that hill to die on and just as quickly, Moz says he isn't and it was exactly what it looked like, a red pen. 🤣. It's so funny. It's absurd.

Hey Moz, look, we forgive you for the flares and the Hinc tribute was lovely. Life is horribly short. Make up with Johnny 🎸 and get in the driving seat of these Smiths celebrations, you're not forgotten.
Whether it’s clearly warranted criticism or well-earned praise, you are my favorite poster on Solo. Always level-headed, always fair. 🙏🏻 :tiphat:

I do wonder if some of those ultra negative anonymous posters could actually be him. Some sort of self criticism hidden in plain sight.

"some of those ultra negative anonymous posters" - f..k, that doesn't really narrow it down much, does it!?

Guys, calm down. Although I'm very sure he or some people out of his circle are definitely reading Solo, the Vape-thing was suspected everywhere on social media (Insta etc.), I think that's why he clarified it, because people wrote it all over the Internet.

What on earth are you raging against now, Leroy? Are you this upset that he posted a picture from his trip to Paris?
Yes, because it's fatuous and vain and gives nothing. His loyal fans deserve so much more. Perhaps an apology and explanation for suddenly cancelled concerts Down Under (which left a great many people heavily out of pocket) would be a start.

Back
Top Bottom