Ryan Lowry looking to photograph fans at YATQ 20th Anniversary shows

Screenshot_20240118-234651.png

Via Ryan's IG story.

Screenshot_20240119-010727~2.png

Shouldn’t there be a ‘please’ in there somewhere.
“Meet outside the venue PLEASE”

You’re not doing these fans a favour, Ryan ffs.
Excellent point. That dude has an arrogance to him, it's subtle but it's there. Let's brace for fatties and showing off their Moz tats :🥱:

Lowry the new rent-a-chap/flavour of the month?
Queue the dozen or so fans who have always loved his work.

Lowry the new rent-a-chap/flavour of the month?
Queue the dozen or so fans who have always loved his work
The usual suspects will be there I'm guessing? - Marianne, Violeta (who fancies herself a photographer, I'm sure she and Ryan will talk shop 🙄)
A really Who's Who of desperation

That’s what the world needs, a lof of pictures of obese bald guys showing off their Moaning Myrtle tattoos.
SOME of us have our likes and dislikes! I will not be there, however.

The ever so slightly overweight men with poor hygiene convention is the next week, I can't go to both. I hope to fill at least 3 SD cards worth of photos for my collection

Except those fans had pure intentions not like the ones now, who their only hope/drive is to be splattered on Central 🤢
Yeah a lot of people seem to be so full of themselves lately. Good 'ol social media, giving people the false sense of being special then it goes to their heads. 😂 Then you have ones who don't get media attention that feel they deserve it, and those people become manicly depressed. It's ok. World keeps on spinnin' and we are all just along for the ride. Could be worse. Could always be worse. ❤️

how bad is this place getting when someone offers a request to fans to take their photo whilst queuing to go into a concert and he is met with abuse,what a dump.

how bad is this place getting when someone offers a request to fans to take their photo whilst queuing to go into a concert and he is met with abuse,what a dump.

Yeah. But I think he should have stated some initiative for them, like what the photos may be used for, get people excited so they would bother.

Back
Top Bottom