San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Panic / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / Satan Rejected My Soul / Home Is A Question Mark / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Agree now I'm not listening to it on a noisy bus. :)
FWD.
I can’t believe, and don’t want to believe , that you have to take a bus!!! You have just shattered my illusions of you glamorous lifestyle . The likes of you should be ferried about by a suited driver...

Whatever he says or doesn’t say will be used and turned against him, if you’ve been in the game as long as he has, you too would also probably feel it’s better just not to say anything.

The point is that he disappointed ticketholders and fans without any kind of explanation or apology. I mean for most fans, "I was having a depressive episode" would be fine, they would understand and wish him well. Instead, adding insult to injury, he posts about some old celebrity-related fashion accessories.

@rifke hope it happens and that you’ll have an enjoyable night. :)

yeah, that was mine! :(

the other thing is that I cant order one at the moment because I don't have a proper address to have it sent to! ill just do without for the moment. but thanks for finding it!
I see, well I like that one myself .....I'll keep my eyes open.im always hunting for stuff

I hope they have mugs for sale at the concert in Vancouver (I hope there IS a concert in Vancouver!). I broke my Morrissey cup and desperately need another one! life hasn't been the same since!
A well set bar for what’s important!

Pat Herrero and Monica Lopes are the early birds. Never heard of them.

The lady who sang "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore" is a really talented singer.

I hope they all enjoyed "Munich Air Disaster 1958" for the 73rd time.

51372_FB_IMG_15701343672971.jpg

Different (full) Panic footage:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom