Scott Rodger (Maverick) leaks Morrissey information and email re: Bonfire / Miley via X (October 17, 2023)

There's been drama!

20231017_090414.jpg

20231017_090437.jpg

IMG_20231017_085912.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
In the tweet that Scott sent he says Columbia only asked for Miley not to be credited as a featured artist. So someone did some negotiation and at least got them to compromise from their earlier position of “we are not clearing anything for MC right now”.

Capitol assumed we were all good to go, planned releases, probably had all sorts of things lined up like a bonus edition with bonus tracks, digital booklets. Mr Omega was probably right all along…

But then Morrissey central announces the deal, the release date and Miley. A phone then rings at Capitol “hi, it’s Columbia records, we had agreed……”
The same Omega who posted the fake rubbish about a song called "British God"?

He doxxed Morrissey, to use the American vernacular. The majority of Americans which to see what Mr. Rodger be made a felony. This guy is a Trumpian idiot.

Morrissey values MC's guest vocal higher than actually releasing the album.

And we now know that Morrissey himself is the stumbing block to the album's release. Not Capitol.

He's surrounded himself with too many sycophants for too long.
Christ almighty it shows how desperate Moz was , it had nothing to do with MCs vocal , she can not be heard hardly . It had everything to do with Moz trying to use her for clout and sales . Only Moz has so little game he f***ed the whole thing up . What a mess

He's talking to a record company - he has to make himself & what he wants sound like a viable proposition.

If he was just after clout or sales - he'd be a different type of artist.

They have the best singers!! (And faces!!)

But I used to like Charlotte back in her 'voice of an angel' days (when I was just a young whippersnapper myself). I don't care for her contemporary music but I really think she has the voice and chutzpah to do Veronica justice. It's just so obvious to me.
Do they hell . Stereophics . Lolz Nobody cares about Wales .

Just do a self-released live album like Gene at the end of the 90s, containing all the songs on the "lost albums", then move on.
As long as he doesn’t get accused of being a wife beater and sacked for being a sex pest like the singer from Gene

A industry notorious for cheatin' artists and everyone
wants to believe Capitol.
Loz what are you talking about ? Most fans guessed this happened off the bat , this just confirmed it . Why do you think the record isn’t released?
He simply messed up like he did with World Peace and low in high school. Good lps record company behind him but his gob gets him in trouble and he is so desperate to show he’s better than others and show he still has it , he makes himself look stupid like Basil Fawlty or David Brent

Moz himself has changed his mid and not released records , regretted putting out a song , got someone to sing backing then drowned them in the mix
MC is allowed to change her mind . Did he really think Miley didn’t know ?
He knew she knew . He was just trying to get them to budge

Nobody is saying this is a trump card . It’s obvious Moz told FD to say that , like always. You can hear Moz say “ and don’t forget to mention’ in whatever she writes .
Camp Moz were bullying a woman and Scott spoke out
The sad thing is Moz can’t see, they were trying to help him get the lip out . He is so lost he can’t see it
This has always been his trouble it’s what messed up the smiths and it’s what messed up his solo career . He trusts the wrong people
The sad part is Moz is so toxic now that a record company won’t pay $100,00 to $200,00 to release the lp . That itself shows how far he has fallen h

Not really true it was Team Moz who named the capital executive . So they very much got the ball rolling . It was just a matter of time when a cult nutter like this would get involved
The dumb thing is a lot of the people in the industry who did these nasty things and were racist were the artists themselves, of which Moz is one
Mental . How many people signed the BOT lp petition after a year or whatever, not even a 1000

We know he wasn't behind the fan campaign on Twitter because they post about it.

He also didn't get fans to @ abuse at Miley or Michelle.

The posts on Central aren't his style.

We know the "banned" conspiracy theory was suggested to him - most likely as an excuse to keep posting damaging content about Bonfire & Notre because that's what happened.
Not true it was him who told Sam to put her picture up . Sam had no clue who she was .
Use your brain
He also did try and say there is a conspiracy, a couple of times you even quoted one , read between the lines ..it’s pure trump “some people say I’m the best in the world , and this is a conspiracy to stop my genius . I would never say this. But maybe they are right “ that kind of style

So this was all Capitol did for Moz?
A guy sends one email statin' Miley won't do features
and it just ends right there?
Where's the emails tryin' to get the guy to reconsider?
Guess it was to much for Scott to type a email.
Wow two cult members the EXACT kind of people who eat any shit Moz gives them. They are the people the fans who got Moz where he is , they enable not stick up for hin
The guy is an ugly moron and so is she , put your sweaty baps away darling. All her pics are the same kinda pose . Funny AF.
Scott only published them to stick up for a woman who was blamed for nothing

View attachment 96537
Poor, innocent, naive, never ever wrong Mozi has never been afraid of ditching band mates, song-writing partners, friends, contracts, record labels, gigs, tours. The reason The Tour Manager, SER et al (but not Al) are still around is because Morrissey likes them. Get over it, Nerak. He’s not the same fey, left-wing bookworm you fell in love with.
I heard he doesn’t like Sam but is stuck with him as he’s a relation

Contrary to what some people say, Morrissey appears in a bouyant mood and is at ease. He spoke on stage of a miracle happening twice. It must be the return of Bonfire, and who knows, maybe even its release my other means. My reading of the televised appearance is that it is premised on a relaunch of Bonfire as the next Morrissey album…buried, dug up and hopefully not buried again.

A new studio single from the project would be a great start as soon as it is possible. Telephone would work.

Not true it was him who told Sam to put her picture up . Sam had no clue who she was .
Use your brain
He also did try and say there is a conspiracy, a couple of times you even quoted one , read between the lines ..it’s pure trump “some people say I’m the best in the world , and this is a conspiracy to stop my genius . I would never say this. But maybe they are right “ that kind of style

Bollocks.

If Donnie wasn't guilty he wouldn't be flapping around taking his old blog post down & sending minions to post here.

He should resign.

Bollocks.

If Donnie wasn't guilty he wouldn't be flapping around taking his old blog post down
He deleted a blog. Wow. You deleted your Nerak account. What misdemeanours did you commit under that name that you’re trying to hide, eh? Absolute psychopathy? You might want to delete Malarkey and try again if that’s the case.
sending minions to post here.

He should resign.
Please name members that Donnie has sent here, with evidence that he sent them.
Otherwise, shut up.

Morrissey does need to take some responsibility. Had he not mentioned her name on stage before the release it may have been fine. After the release it could have been indirectly leaked. The speculation would have created a buzz. At least the album would have been out. He vainly wanted her name on the credits simply because of the publicity that would garner. Why else is it so important. The backing vocal and the song itself should have been allowed to stand on its own. Allowing it to be blocked is the worst outcome and publicly kicking off without acknowledging the mistake isn't a great look either. Morrissey is both vain and terribly self destructive.

Morrissey does need to take some responsibility. Had he not mentioned her name on stage before the release it may have been fine.
I don’t see how not mentioning her name would have influenced Columbia’s decision to not want her on Veronica. I’m guessing Columbia asked for a high price, and Capitol said no.
After the release it could have been indirectly leaked. The speculation would have created a buzz. At least the album would have been out. He vainly wanted her name on the credits simply because of the publicity that would garner.
yes, as he himself admitted ‘700%’
Why else is it so important. The backing vocal and the song itself should have been allowed to stand on its own. Allowing it to be blocked is the worst outcome and publicly kicking off without acknowledging the mistake isn't a great look either. Morrissey is both vain and terribly self destructive.
that too, and yet …

I don’t see how not mentioning her name would have influenced Columbia’s decision to not want her on Veronica. I’m guessing Columbia asked for a high price, and Capitol said no.
You're misunderstanding the fundamental point of this issue. It wasn't about money, it was about Capitol's right to market and promote their artist as they see fit -- a matter of particular significance to them during the lead-up to an album release. Capitol would not have taken issue with Miley's vocals appearing uncredited on Morrissey's album, but auxillary legal factors came into play once he took it upon him to reveal this information to the public.

See: Eric Clapton's appearance on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," Bruce Springsteen's appearance on "Street Hassle" and so on.

Mixing up my multinational conglomerates in the post above -- swap Capitol for Columbia. Point still stands.

Back
Top Bottom