Morrissey Central Selection of new tour dates: Mexico, South America, USA (June 19, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

MEMPHIS TENNESSEE : Graceland
Morrissey in concert
OCTOBER 17, 2023 U.S.A.

unnamed.png

ARGENTINA / Morrissey 2023

September 23
BUENOS AIRES Movistar Arena

Mexico_Flag_Map.svg.png

MEXICO / Morrissey 2023

September 10
MEXICO CITY : Palacio de los Deportes (Sports Palace Arena)

brazil-flag-map.jpg

BRAZIL / Morrissey 2023

Wednesday September 27
SAO PAULO / Moviestar Arena Espaco Unimed (corrected June 20, 2023)

Saturday September 30
BRASILIA / Opera Hall

full

UPDATE June 20:

Harsh Truth posted:

Ticketmaster provides further details on the venues:

The NYC venue is The United Palace and it's not exactly central to anything.

Media mention:

Last edited:
Well, it's going to be an adventure of a lifetime for the girls in the band. An impressive tour for someone who is a victim of " a Cancel culture " .

Phew , lucky it's Florida ... :sunglasses:
hes only cancelled in the united kingdom or as i call it the undivided kingdom.

hes only cancelled in the united kingdom or as i call it the undivided kingdom.
Hahaha, what nonsense, Gordy. "Cancelled", despite a very successful tour and supposedly sold out shows this year.

If he was truly "cancelled" he wouldn't be touring at all.

Anyone ever seen this pic before? I've never seen it. In the states I assume? Could be a good poster for a tour ;)

aa2f6ad995d79532669ab9c43b52065e.jpg

Hahaha, what nonsense, Gordy. "Cancelled", despite a very successful tour and supposedly sold out shows this year.

If he was truly "cancelled" he wouldn't be touring at all.
not me saying hes cancelled because nobody is really cancelled because everybody will have fans who will stick by their idol,the usual suspects on here would love for him to be truly cancelled.

Always been a dream of mine to visit Graceland, Memphis , Nashville and do a proper music history tour of that area.

Will need to rob a bank , sell a kidney!
i know a guy called robin banks who can help you out with your heist.

Anyone ever seen this pic before? I've never seen it. In the states I assume? Could be a good poster for a tour ;)

aa2f6ad995d79532669ab9c43b52065e.jpg
From
GQ Men Of The Year photo shoot (2005)
Photographer's own site:
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey Official on FB posted this... not sure why Central didn't post this as well

Kinda sad he won't be up near me, he is doing 3 nights in NYC though... maybe next time?

View attachment 92098
I will not see Morrissey in concert unless and until he uses a current photo in his advertisements. That thing is 19 years old. False advertising. My advice: Make peace with yourself and maybe you won't be this angry, bitter man. It truly is the root of his inner turmoil.

Morrissey Official on FB posted this... not sure why Central didn't post this as well

Kinda sad he won't be up near me, he is doing 3 nights in NYC though... maybe next time?

View attachment 92098
Does anyone know where the show will be in Sao Paulo ?? Because there is no Moviestar Arena there.

Does anyone know where the show will be in Sao Paulo ?? Because there is no Moviestar Arena there.
It's a bit of a way off yet and Central isn't great at correcting mistakes.
If it helps, previous venues played in São Paulo: Credicard Hall / Citibank Hall (now "Vibra")
The Olympia
Espaço das Américas
Teatro Renault
Regards,
FWD.

Hopefully he's doing a setlist of his greatest songs in the last 40 years. If you're not going to release the two records yourself then stop playing them live. Of course his idea of a greatest hits setlist could be awful...

It's a bit of a way off yet and Central isn't great at correcting mistakes.
If it helps, previous venues played in São Paulo: Credicard Hall / Citibank Hall (now "Vibra")
The Olympia
Espaço das Américas
Teatro Renault
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you for your feedback !

Let's wait and see where it will be then...as long as it IS happening, that's what really matters.

Last time I was able to see him was at Credicard Hall, GREAT gig.

Brilliant – will try to organise my work trip to Florida accordingly, and hopefully catch at least St Pete's and Orlando.

Wondering what the energy will be like compared to Europe. Is the fanbase in FL comparable in any way to that in California?

Back
Top Bottom