Shopping mall and stuff

Arsenal

Why Me?
No, he means wham, bam, thank you mam. Pump and Dump. Have sex then move on to the next girl. Classay.

You can still be classy and just have no attachments to others.

I would think that being honest about one's intentions is far more classy than pretending you like someone and then just doing it behind their back or taking out your passive aggressiveness on them in other ways.

Re: Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other?

No, he means wham, bam, thank you mam. Pump and Dump. Have sex then move on to the next girl. Classay.

no i actually knew exactly what he meant.

he's Mr. 30 minute sex machine, how could i not know? :rolleyes::p

You can still be classy and just have no attachments to others.

I would think that being honest about one's intentions is far more classy than pretending you like someone and then just doing it behind their back or taking out your passive aggressiveness on them in other ways.

Giggity. Being honest is a good thing and classy. Calling it pump and dump? Not so much.

no i actually knew exactly what he meant.

he's Mr. 30 minute sex machine, how could i not know? :rolleyes::p

Good. I was afraid that memories of Anne of Green Gables was softening your edge and you couldn't see the pun. :rolleyes:

Very noble.
Where do you normally pick these women up? How long does it take you?
I heard that it is easier for women than for men. By which criteria do you choose them?

Oh, sorry, or men, I forgot... I am bit one tracked there.

:rolleyes: You sure ask a lot of questions.

Very noble.
Where do you normally pick these women up?

I don't pick women up. It takes too much time and I hate bars and clubs. Too much noise, overpriced, watered down drinks and the music is shit. All the women I've been involved with have approached me.

I do recommend bars and clubs if you are looking to pick a girl up. That's why they are usually there. Bars and clubs are a meat market.

How long does it take you?

Again, it doesn't apply to myself, but in most cases, depending on her willingness, it could be as easy as saying what you want right off the bat, or it may take a few drinks. I wouldn't waste more than 30 mins on any one girl if you are there for the evening.

I heard that it is easier for women than for men.

Far easier. The big difference is that women have this notion that they have to 'make a date out of it', ei: see a movie, have drinks, talk etc or it makes them a 'slut', which they are, and that is a good thing!

Men generally just want the shortest point between A and B, and don't require all the reassurance and babying that women do. A girl could go up to a guy and tell him to come back to her place and he would 9/10. If a man did that, his success rate would be more like 1/10, if that.

Generally speaking.

By which criteria do you choose them?

They have all chose me. I don't go after women, it's too much work and I can't be bothered. As much as I enjoy sex, it's something I can take or leave. I don't enjoy it enough to have to put on a act to 'earn' it.

I still maintain Morrissey just acts like this sensitive dude to bag the ladies. After one night he tosses them out and blames it on the angst or whatever, and in turn, more throw their selves at him. He's a genius.

I don't pick women up. It takes too much time and I hate bars and clubs. Too much noise, overpriced, watered down drinks and the music is shit. All the women I've been involved with have approached me.

I do recommend bars and clubs if you are looking to pick a girl up. That's why they are usually there. Bars and clubs are a meat market.

wait, im confused. so do you go to bars and clubs or no? and if not, where are you when these women approach you?

And you think Morrissey does this? :confused:

wait, im confused. so do you go to bars and clubs or no? and if not, where are you when these women approach you?

Sometimes just out running errands. At the mall, shops etc. Myspace is also a great way. A few girls on there wanted to meet me.

You can meet people for sex this way (actually, myspace is an excellent way), but generally, one wants to be in a bar or club. If that's not your thing, try online (face book is also excellent).

Generally speaking, both sexes want the same thing, it's just that most women aren't brave enough to go up to a guy and let him know what they want, instead, they make you work for it with dinner, movies, drinks and bland conversation. That simply isn't my thing, so I just let the ones who aren't like that come to me.

If they don't, that's just fine, too :)

And you think Morrissey does this?

I wouldn't at all be surprised.

I've actually used some of his stuff about being distant and unattached with women, and their first reaction is to try harder to get you to be the opposite way.

I think he has it all figured out!

Sometimes just out running errands. At the mall, shops etc. Myspace is also a great way. A few girls on there wanted to meet me.

You can meet people for sex this way (actually, myspace is an excellent way), but generally, one wants to be in a bar or club. If that's not your thing, try online (face book is also excellent).

facebook isnt cuz its very private and you can only see profiles of people you know

girls pick you up at the mall. really? i thought that only happened to 16 year olds in Hot Topic.

facebook isnt cuz its very private and you can only see profiles of people you know

I've been told it's excellent by many people. I don't use it because I hate the interface.

girls pick you up at the mall. really? i thought that only happened to 16 year olds in Hot Topic.

It's just a place where many people happen to be in order to do business. There are legal offices, dentist, drug stores, post offices (here, at least), book stores, coffee shops etc.

There are many people there for many reasons. I don't see what is so strange about it. If you put a few thousand people at once place at the same time, someone will hit on someone else eventually.

I've been told it's excellent by many people. I don't use it because I hate the interface.

well those "many people" are making shit up.

so then you use myspace you're saying??

It's just a place where many people happen to be in order to do business. There are legal offices, dentist, drug stores, post offices (here, at least), book stores, coffee shops etc.

There are many people there for many reasons. I don't see what is so strange about it. If you put a few thousand people at once place at the same time, someone will hit on someone else eventually.

its just not common sorry. i mean, im sure it happens once in a while. but you sound like you get women all the time, which doesnt make sense if you just happen to get with women in malls and through myspace.

well those "many people" are making shit up.

No, they are not. They just happen to know many women, who all have face book accounts. For them, it pays off big. For someone else, it may not. That doesn't mean they are lying.

so then you use myspace you're saying??

Yes, that is what I am saying.

its just not common sorry.

And we were doing so well!

I never claimed it was common. I said it had happened to me before.

Pay more attention.

i mean, im sure it happens once in a while.

Yes, which is what I eluded to. You put enough people in a place together and anything can happen. I never said it was common, just that it happened.

but you sound like you get women all the time, which doesnt make sense if you just happen to get with women in malls and through myspace.

That is your interpretation of what it 'sounds like', then.

I never said how many approached me, did I? I also never claimed I get many women either, just to be clear.

As I said before, if they approach me, I will take it if it's there. If they do not, I'm not going to chase after them and play games. I can do without.

No, they are not. They just happen to know many women, who all have face book accounts. For them, it pays off big. For someone else, it may not. That doesn't mean they are lying.

Yes, that is what I am saying.

And we were doing so well!

I never claimed it was common. I said it had happened to me before.

Pay more attention.

Yes, which is what I eluded to. You put enough people in a place together and anything can happen. I never said it was common, just that it happened.

That is your interpretation of what it 'sounds like', then.

I never said how many approached me, did I? I also never claimed I get many women either, just to be clear.

As I said before, if they approach me, I will take it if it's there. If they do not, I'm not going to chase after them and play games. I can do without.

well you talk about it alot, so yes, it "sounds like" that.

well you talk about it alot, so yes, it "sounds like" that.

No, I mention it when the topic calls for it. I never once claimed I got many women, ever.

If that is what it 'sounds' like to you, then perhaps you need a hearing aid, grandma.

No, I mention it when the topic calls for it. I never once claimed I got many women, ever.

If that is what it 'sounds' like to you, then perhaps you need a hearing aid, grandma.

well you only visit threads that have to do with relationship topics, so you are forced to mention it, HA!

Arsenal, the way you said it implied that you got a lot of it. If you'd said, 'I have met women whilst running errands, going to the shops etc.', that would have implied that it has happened in the past but is not a regular occurance.

Last edited:

well you only visit threads that have to do with relationship topics, so you are forced to mention it, HA!

Even if that were true, which it is not, that still doesn't change the fact that I never once made any claim to make it 'sound like' I got a ton of women.

In fact, I stated the exact opposite on many occasions, including in this very topic.

If there is a topic where it's relevant, then I'll mention it, and honestly. I could claim I get a ton of girls, but why? I don't, and I wouldn't want to. A few here and there is enough for me.

Arsenal, the way you said it implied that you got a lot of it. You said that you 'meet' women in the street, etc., which implies that it happens a lot, rather than 'have met', which would imply that it has happened in the past but is not a regular occurance.

I also make general statements where I am not the focus of the sentence. I may say that 'if you want to meet girls for sex, you should go to a bar'.

And I do meet many people on the street. I just don't have sex with the vast majority of them. I never claimed I did.

nugs thinks arsenal is full of shit.

Tags
chopping fun idiot mod malls are for stalkers molls? pedos lubs r.kelly piekew
Back
Top Bottom