Shopping mall and stuff

Re: Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other?

Whats the difference? I never said you had sex the second you left the f***ing mall

As I said, I have met people initially there, and then on subsequent occasions elsewhere. In my original post, I mentioned it was a good place to 'meet' (key word, not have sex!) people as it's a social hub in many places.

I've met all kinds of people there from 18 year olds to Milfs who I've flirted with. It is a good place to meet people, and it may lead to sex. Actually, there is a pretty good chance it will!

If you disagree with that fine, the advice wasn't for you. But that doesn't make me a 'liar' or 'full of shit'. Let the person I gave the advice to try it or not and decide for themselves.

So SEARS is no good?

it's a step up from Baby Gap

As I said, I have met people initially there, and then on subsequent occasions elsewhere. In my original post, I mentioned it was a good place to 'meet' (key word, not have sex!) people as it's a social hub in many places.

I've met all kinds of people there from 18 year olds to Milfs who I've flirted with. It is a good place to meet people, and it may lead to sex. Actually, there is a pretty good chance it will!

If you disagree with that fine, the advice wasn't for you. But that doesn't make me a 'liar' or 'full of shit'. Let the person I gave the advice to try it or not and decide for themselves.

everytime I've been at the mall, everyone is shopping and minding their own business. like i said, the only people who might be socializing are the teenagers who arent old enough to go anywhere else and they just hang around outside the mall and in the food court. adults don't do that.

everytime I've been at the mall, everyone is shopping and minding their own business. like i said, the only people who might be socializing are the teenagers who arent old enough to go anywhere else and they just hang around outside the mall and in the food court. adults don't do that.

Perhaps malls are just different in our two countries, then? There are bookstores here, game stores, hobby shops, music stores. For example, if you like books, go to the book store. I've struck up conversations before with people looking at similar books. Sometimes it's just nothing, sometimes you find common interest and end up exchanging info and meeting later.

I went to a hobby shop once and a girl approached me, we talked, and she gave me her number. Why? We had a similar hobby, we had a conversation ans she liked me.

You are thinking on such a narrow scope that only allows for a few options, which are mainly: teenagers, food court, and 'adults don't do that'. Strange, all the people I've met and had conversations with, exchanged info with in stores and shops were adults, and sometimes it led to more, sometimes not.

All I'm saying is that it is an option, and the mall isn't really a bad place to meet other people. But you seem to have such a huge problem with that and apparently it's all bullshit. Whatever.

it's a step up from Baby Gap

put in your hearing aid, grandma. :cool:

I'm going to the mall tomorrow kids, wish me luck. Maybe if I play my cards right that gold statue with the quiff in the middle will come alive and I can take home the dream of my life. Pygmallan is the closest ANYONE could get to scoring at a mall, that's for sure. :p

I'm going to the mall tomorrow kids, wish me luck. Maybe if I play my cards right that gold statue with the quiff in the middle will come alive and I can take home the dream of my life. Pygmallan is the closest ANYONE could get to scoring at a mall, that's for sure. :p

I've heard the arcade is the place for meeting potential mates.

I've heard the arcade is the place for meeting potential mates.

Really? Not around the fountain? I bet Morrissey's an awesome volleyball server in real life. :p

2678850005_dfbd51cb5a.jpg

That's not true. The last two times I was at malls (I don't go to them much) I was hit on by adult women. It tends to depend on whether you have a lot of "breaking the ice" moments with people, instead of just going about your business like a cold and unapproachable person. I was at the mall on Election Day and hit the Starbucks line as the radio said Starbucks was giving away free coffee that day (I'd normally never go to a Starbucks). No one else in line knew about this, so I told them all, and we all started chit chatting (people get very happy when someone causes the ice to be broken and everyone can be friendly to each other). Another woman in line flirted me up pretty heavily after that. It wasn't, "Let's f*** in the parking lot," though. I was also hit on by a Saks Fifth Avenue saleswoman this month while exchanging an Xmas sweater. A lot of those Saks saleswomaen hit on men, well beyond just kissing up to you for a sale. I think they're looking for sugar daddies or something.

I have a lot of "breaking ice" moments with strangers, so this happens to me a lot in a diversity of settings (most especially at this sandwich place I go to for lunch a lot). Just the other day I was in line at a Red Box DVD rental vending machine at the grocery store and this girl in front of me was having trouble with the touch screen. I showed her how you gotta graze it with your finger instead of poking the screen. Then we chit chatted about the movies she was browsing, till she was basically implying I should come watch the movie she selected with her (IOW, let's f*** -- which I wasn't interested in).

This happens all the time, moreso each year, and I'm not looking for it. I can only imagine how much it happens for guys who are much better looking, cuz some of these women are surprisingly forward, like, "If you have a girlfriend, I don't care." A lot of women only appear to be going about their business, but when you have a "breaking the ice" moment they start throwing themselves at you. Since I'm a warm and friendly person who often has fun "small talk" moments with strangers, I get it all the time. But I wonder if this is happening more and more for most men (I suspect it is) and that if in future generations it will be mostly the men who sit back and let women come to them.

Last edited:

No, I mention it when the topic calls for it. I never once claimed I got many women, ever.

If that is what it 'sounds' like to you, then perhaps you need a hearing aid, grandma.

It does seem that Nugz intentionally misreads you in order to go after you, Arsenal. She's always out to get you.

Re: Shopping moll and stuff

Theo, lets go shopping. That kind of stuff never happens to me. Of course I try not to behave too creepy around the mall chicks. That must be my problem.

I feel kind of used or something that all my posts were moved. I never posted to this thread. Oh well.

It does seem that Nugz intentionally misreads you in order to go after you, Arsenal. She's always out to get you.

you do the same to ME, Theo!!!! :mad:

actually some guy started chatting it up with me at the line at WaWa a couple months ago. he was standing behind me and I asked for cigarettes, and he goes "smoking is bad for you" and as i turned around he was putting a cigarette in his mouth. heh. it was kinda cute, but i wasnt about to throw him my number or whatever. that wouldve been lame. i was in a hurry anyway.

I personally don't think a shopping mall is a good place to meet people - it's like a bus. If you start talking to people on the bus, they just think you're nutty unless you're an old lady. The same thing would happen in a shopping mall as far as my experience goes - people tend to think you've a screw loose if you start a conversation with them.

I personally don't think a shopping mall is a good place to meet people - it's like a bus. If you start talking to people on the bus, they just think you're nutty unless you're an old lady. The same thing would happen in a shopping mall as far as my experience goes - people tend to think you've a screw loose if you start a conversation with them.

i know, i see hot girls on the bus all the time but i know not to talk to them :o
cuz well, i wanna girl with a car :p

Tags
chopping fun idiot mod malls are for stalkers molls? pedos lubs r.kelly piekew
Back
Top Bottom