Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Three singles in three weeks.

We have two.

Where's Earth Is The Loneliest Planet?

Three singles in three weeks.

FuYfoeI.jpg

LOL

Yeah, and why has a spoken word video been released for The Bullfighter Dies when that wasn't announced a single?

STOP SCREWING WITH OUR MINDS MOZ!

I expect after 'Istanbul' failed to chart, Moz pulled the plug on it. Why bother?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/wiki/Earth_Is_The_Loneliest_Planet_(single)

Information

Earth Is The Loneliest Planet was the third single released off Morrissey's tenth solo album, World Peace Is None Of Your Business. The song was produced by Joe Chiccarelli and co-written by Gustavo Manzur.
Recording

Morrissey began the recording of World Peace Is None Of Your Business on 1 February 2014 in France with producer Joe Chiccarelli. On 7 March 2014 it was announced that the forthcoming album was finished and provisionally set for a late June/early July release through the Harvest Records label.
Release

Earth Is The Loneliest Planet was released as a digital single on 27 May 2014.

Track list
Digital Download

Earth Is The Loneliest Planet – 3:37 (Morrissey/Manzur)

^ Is that right? Did I miss something?

I never really thought about it til now — 'Morrissey/Manzur' has a really nice ring to it. So glad he decided to write songs with Gustavo for this album, "Earth" sounds great live, really looking forward to the studio version.

I'd care a whole lot more if they had actually bothered to give these so called singles the respect they deserved but you can't expect a very high chart placing with no physical release, art work or B sides. Keep it up Harvest!

According to the origanal tweet, the third single 'Earth' is to be avalible on the 4th of June.

I'd care a whole lot more if they had actually bothered to give these so called singles the respect they deserved but you can't expect a very high chart placing with no physical release, art work or B sides. Keep it up Harvest!

I just couldnt agree more with you : a single needs a physical release (art work above all) , where is the point if it doesnt?

Cheers Moz

The miracles of the scalpel.

P.

Considering how much Charlie and booze ole Pammie has (allegedly) knocked back over the years I thought she looked OK. I like Morrissey on top of Capitol Records though, it takes me back all those years to that fantastic session he and the band did during the Kill Uncle tour. I still play that rockabilly version of Sing Your Life and it gives me fond memories. Moz is really channeling his inner Gielgud with these spoken word efforts and the lyrics to this song which I think look a bit lumpen on paper really sound quite poignant when he speaks them. As others have said it would have been something special if he'd done the spoken version of Autobiography.

Where are you UK guys managing to purchase the song? Isn't listed as available on amazon or itunes for me.... :(

It sounds a bit like Kristeen Young in the back ground, to me.

Back
Top Bottom