The Burkean: "Morrissey – The Original Volcel" (June 28, 2023)

What's the game? You're not one of these liberals who thinks that anytime Morrissey says something of a conservative nature that he's actually being sarcastic, are you?
With the best will in the world, you might perhaps want to get a slight feel of this site before you start trying to promote your articles on here...

He's talking about the rage he feels about a nation which still practices notorious acts of animal cruelty: skinning animals alive; keeping them and extracting bodily fluids from them without anaesthesia for folk remedies. Context matters. Even the nation of blockheads which is the USA would decry torturing living beings.

He's talking about the rage he feels about a nation which still practices notorious acts of animal cruelty: skinning animals alive; keeping them and extracting bodily fluids from them without anaesthesia for folk remedies. Context matters. Even the nation of blockheads which is the USA would decry torturing living beings.
"Everyone ultimately prefers their own race… does this make everyone racist?" - Morrissey

If he re-posts this on Morrissey Central, it's game over. He can absolutely kiss any major label deals goodbye.

all four members ending up in court over royalties owed. Ironic given Morrissey’s hatred for the royals.

Yeah, this kind of writing should get you arrested.

Lol, thanks for collecting as many controversial statements of Morrissey you could find and putting it in the worst possible context🙄 Volcel? Have you been up to date with Morrissey or is it just you expressing yourself through that article? I take Dodwell any time over this shit.

Lol, thanks for collecting as many controversial statements of Morrissey you could find and putting it in the worst possible context🙄 Volcel? Have you been up to date with Morrissey or is it just you expressing yourself through that article? I take Dodwell any time over this shit.
You're welcome 🙂 although I disagree I put them in a bad context. He's not a Volcel anymore? What did I miss?!

Back
Top Bottom