the "i hate hipsters" thread.

I would never introduce any of my family to anyone from this henious forum ;)

If only there was a way to get banned.

I guess I'll never meet your crazy hipster sister.

That's what I get for praying. Prayers not answered.

hipster.jpg

I do not mind hipsters, that much.I was a D.J. at a couple different Indie nights for quite a few years.Their attendance paid for my food and rent many a week.:thumb:

My friend goes to work early in the morning and watches the Today Show to get the news and weather while she gets ready. She says she can tell the hour not by looking at the clock, but by listening to how the Today Show topics disintigrate in intellectual content as the hour passes, presumably to cater to the stupid people who wake up later. :p Anyway, one of the best stories she heard was that skinny jeans are hazardous to your health. We always have a laugh when we see hipsters in cafes around LA, worrying about their longevity.

there's an ' i hate hipsters' thread here? yes. it gives me another chance to tell the story about the hipster who saw the dark circles under my eyes and asked if it was makeup. when i told her it was just a by product of my shitty life she very unironically and sincerely deadpanned 'oh cool'. fml
and oh yeah, i also hate them because can wear cool t shirts that they dont sell in my double fat size.

How the hell did I miss this thread? I hate them too.

I fear the amount of attention seaking hipsters I will surely encounter tomorrow night while seeing Tegan and Sara in NYC, then staying with my friend in Brooklyn. The night before Halloween when hipsters are surely to dress up. How will I know if they are in a "white trash" costume, or if it's just Friday for them?

oi!

I fear the amount of attention seaking hipsters I will surely encounter tomorrow night while seeing Tegan and Sara in NYC, then staying with my friend in Brooklyn. The night before Halloween when hipsters are surely to dress up. How will I know if they are in a "white trash" costume, or if it's just Friday for them?

oi!

Hmm...I remember someone calling me a hipster for listening to LCD Soundsystem. :rolleyes:

I'm more hip-replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:

oi!

my deepest sympathies to you and your friends, bb.

so sad that diehipster.com vanished..

:(

wait, wut?!

ps. it's October. still hatin'.

Tags
bad clothes hipsters lolz losers
Back
Top Bottom