the soap thread

It was very good! I wish they could do more live episodes. I can't figure out the clues that were dropped hinting Stacey though.

Did anyone watch the BBC3 show afterwards, they said that Ronnie walked out of the shop without paying for her paint stripper, when she got outside she realized that she still had the £1.20 in her pocket!

I had to skip Monday's Enders - I saw the first five minutes and realised it was gonna be Bradley's wake episode and then saw Zenab's face and...it was all too much for me. Last night's was OK in places, although Zenab giving birth was beyond awful. Christian was (as ever) a delight, although Zenab's over-blown homophobia towards him was badly done. I remember the scene they wrote her in as a bigot, it was totally shoehorned in and didn't tie in with her character at that point at all. It reminds me of when I used to watch Neighbours and Paul turned round to Jim Robinson and said 'hey dad, you've always had an interest in old cars haven't you?' Three days later Jim's vintage car business was up and running. :lbf:

What religion are the Masoods anyway? I can't work it out - one day they're muslim, the next they're hindu. More great writing.:rolleyes: There was a really nice scene last night where Max was smoking a fag in the portakabin. What's happened to Pat Cabs/Archie's Executive Motors now? Has it gone down the dumper along with rudemasood.co.uk?

Also, I know they're clearing out a few characters at the moment but did they have to do it all in the space of a fortnight? Dotty, Bradley, Josie Lawrence and the boy wonder, trapped in his chair that has four wheels. RIP Dr Alfie as well. What on earth were they thinking with that idiot? Oh well, at least they couldn't afford to staff the scene where he had all his 'mates' from Cornwall up to see him. Oh god, and they're bringing Alfie Moon and that vile c*** Kat Slater back. WHY????? It was always shit when he was in it - and they always had to use some crappy super-imposed moon in the sky most episodes...because his name was Moon, you see. I thought Corrie had a much better faux moon over Joe's icy grave the other night. Klever Kitchens - RIP. (Don't come back though, ta.)

live episode was OK except for Jack saying something about 'the public'- idiot.
Corrie is about a zillion times better than Eastenders; what was the end of eastenders about tonight? Another stupid storyline.
and I fancy the new nicky platt. Nigel havers: go away.

I had to skip Monday's Enders - I saw the first five minutes and realised it was gonna be Bradley's wake episode and then saw Zenab's face and...it was all too much for me. Last night's was OK in places, although Zenab giving birth was beyond awful. Christian was (as ever) a delight, although Zenab's over-blown homophobia towards him was badly done. I remember the scene they wrote her in as a bigot, it was totally shoehorned in and didn't tie in with her character at that point at all. It reminds me of when I used to watch Neighbours and Paul turned round to Jim Robinson and said 'hey dad, you've always had an interest in old cars haven't you?' Three days later Jim's vintage car business was up and running. :lbf:

What religion are the Masoods anyway? I can't work it out - one day they're muslim, the next they're hindu. More great writing.:rolleyes: There was a really nice scene last night where Max was smoking a fag in the portakabin. What's happened to Pat Cabs/Archie's Executive Motors now? Has it gone down the dumper along with rudemasood.co.uk?

Also, I know they're clearing out a few characters at the moment but did they have to do it all in the space of a fortnight? Dotty, Bradley, Josie Lawrence and the boy wonder, trapped in his chair that has four wheels. RIP Dr Alfie as well. What on earth were they thinking with that idiot? Oh well, at least they couldn't afford to staff the scene where he had all his 'mates' from Cornwall up to see him. Oh god, and they're bringing Alfie Moon and that vile c*** Kat Slater back. WHY????? It was always shit when he was in it - and they always had to use some crappy super-imposed moon in the sky most episodes...because his name was Moon, you see. I thought Corrie had a much better faux moon over Joe's icy grave the other night. Klever Kitchens - RIP. (Don't come back though, ta.)

This. So well written, it brought a tear to my eye. In fact, I wish you were writing some of Gail's dialogue on Corrie :lbf::lbf::lbf:

This. So well written, it brought a tear to my eye. In fact, I wish you were writing some of Gail's dialogue on Corrie :lbf::lbf::lbf:

I wish he was writing some of Claire and Ashley's scenes; preferably a domestic violence incident ending in them both taking an extended holiday. :D

That f***ing sequence on tonights Eastenders where they did the run was pathetic. I couldn't give two f***s about sports relief. Idiots.

I've never been in prison, but I can't believe that Coronation Street gave an accurate depiction of it in this evening's episode. Gail checked in as though it was a hotel, she was practically queuing up at a reception desk. :confused:

I've never been in prison, but I can't believe that Coronation Street gave an accurate depiction of it in this evening's episode. Gail checked in as though it was a hotel, she was practically queuing up at a reception desk. :confused:

Also, I can't see how they get Gail to share a cell with Tracey Barlow when one is on remand and the other is a convicted murderer. Was also a bit disbelieving of Simon Barlow's one-man overnight trek from Blackpool to Weatherfield...although he did look cute when he was sashaying down the pier in his red jacket. :)

.....Simon getting home safely was Stupid beyond belief!!!
( not that I wsh the li'l darling to come to any harm.....but.....C'mon.....writers, Gimme a fecking Break here!!!).
the Eastenders "Fun run" was also, I
agree, UTTER Shite.....WTF did they raise the cash to hire so many "Obstacles"???....supposed to be a charity event.....those plastic palm trees don't come cheap........They could have just dug up all of "Holy Joes" ( sorry, CBA to even remember the characters name) Victims, and just laid 'em all in the street for the cast to leap over....
And Tina in Corrie suddenly turning into the Most Vindictive Cow from hell is a bit much too..... Free the Weatherfield One ( again.......yawwwwwwnnnn).
PS, How could Kevin ever climax with THOSE Molly eyes staring at him??? Linda Fhooking Blair eat ya heart out!!!

Also, I can't see how they get Gail to share a cell with Tracey Barlow when one is on remand and the other is a convicted murderer. Was also a bit disbelieving of Simon Barlow's one-man overnight trek from Blackpool to Weatherfield...although he did look cute when he was sashaying down the pier in his red jacket. :)

She ends up sharing a cell with Gail because she makes a pact with a bent copper at the prison so she can get out of jail and Gail will stay in jail.

Sashaying????

Tina has changed since her dad's death. I think she's just greiving and looking for someone to blame. She doesn't get over his death and stops eating.

No Eastenders tonight because of Sports Relief. I hate that shite.

Emmerdale was brilliant last night, evil Sally. What's she gonna do with the vicar now?

Last edited:
I thought Kelly Crabtree's exit was good. It reminded me of something off Queer as Folk. As for Kevin: you c***! :mad:

I thought Kelly Crabtree's exit was good. It reminded me of something off Queer as Folk. As for Kevin: you c***! :mad:

"I'm Kelly Crabtree. With the legs"

her character has surley been the most pointless ever, has she ever been involved in a 'big storyline' other than who ate the last digestive at the factory

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom