"The years have proved the only thing Morrissey understood was himself" - New Statesman

"At least 23 people have been killed and 25 wounded after gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in central Egypt, state media report.

The incident occurred in Minya province, about 220km (140 miles) south of the capital Cairo, as the bus headed to the Monastery of St Samuel. There have been a number of attacks on Copts in recent months claimed by Islamic State (IS) militants.

Two suicide bombings targeting churches on 9 April left 46 people dead."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40059307

Those awful Coptic Christians and their foreign policy, eh?

Morrissey got a mention on Tucker Carlson last night, by the way. Last couple of minutes, just before the fragrant Kimberly Guilfoyle turned up. Sigh.

No doubt. The Coptic Christians are liable mostly because they are in league with the right wing Zionist Illuminati. Note those awful Tom Hanks movies.
If that doesnt compute, LOL, work them into the Crusades. Or some such stupidity left wingers are know for.:crazy:

Left wingers are totally out if it, theyve turned stupidity into an art.:rock:

Whether you post is meant to be sarcasm or not, that is exactly the reason why I find many Morrissey fans and people on this forum terrifying. I used to be one of the Moz sheep myself. Not anymore. I refuse to believe that everything he says is the be all and end all anymore. I've always thought Morrisey fans were unhinged, but now I am certain of it after the last month or two.
You just explained the root of the problem with the world as you described the mechanism behind extremism and his hardcore following is extreme and will support him no matter what yet those people spend loads of time slagging off those that followed leaders like Hitler and any other dictator on the list.

Maybe double standards is the definition of an extremist.

You just explained the root of the problem with the world as you described the mechanism behind extremism and his hardcore following is extreme and will support him no matter what yet those people spend loads of time slagging off those that followed leaders like Hitler and any other dictator on the list.

Maybe double standards is the definition of an extremist.

Extremist what? Rabbit?

Extremist what? Rabbit?
Exactly! I'd say a lot of Moz fans are well balanced individuals, most of whom don't visit Moz Solo or True To You. Obviously they have great taste in music. Most people on Moz Solo seem normal enough. There will always be a lunatic fringe. I don't agree with the poster who said all Moz fans are extremist and 100% blindly follow Moz. Many people on this site do not fall into this category.

Who was it that decided that I had to love everyone? Because I wasn't consulted.

I don't love everyone. In fact, I don't even like everyone -fewer than you'd think.

So chase me down, point your finger, whatever it is that helps you deal with your anger. I don't care and neither does anyone else.

Talking of 'extreme rabbit', look for Morrissey to add this to the intro videos as a coded political message:

Extremist what? Rabbit?
That man should have had the courage to say something else than extremist but on the other hand there is a time and place for everything and at such an event you cannot point fingers and have a big political speech or play a blame game.

It was not his job cause it is the job of the authorities so let them get on with it. I think we all know what it takes to be called an extremist. Just look at my track record on here.

Who was it that decided that I had to love everyone? Because I wasn't consulted.

I don't love everyone. In fact, I don't even like everyone -fewer than you'd think.

So chase me down, point your finger, whatever it is that helps you deal with your anger. I don't care and neither does anyone else.

Not necessary to chase you down and point to you with a finger.
You don't have to love, or even like everyone.
But you don't have to hate everyone either.

I love and like myself in the first place. How can I like and love somebody else if I don't love myself?
Very egoistical, narcissistic and blah blah, I know, but I like to be and feel free and independent and so if I want that I have to accept other people wanting to feel free and be free too.

So this might look as I am indifferent to other people but in fact I think I am not.
I am not that eager to have a great social life with many friends and acquaintances.
So actually my indifference is leaving other people to be free, feel free and be themselves, same as I want.

Whenever there is an emergency, someone I don't know in trouble or despair or in need I will try to help.
It's just basic decency, it's what you learn to be part of a civilised country. To help other people in need.
Noting more or nothing less.

If you really didn't care and you really thought that no-one else cared, you wouldn't be posting.

That man should have had the courage to say something else than extremist but on the other hand there is a time and place for everything and at such an event you cannot point fingers and have a big political speech or play a blame game.

It was not his job cause it is the job of the authorities so let them get on with it. I think we all know what it takes to be called an extremist. Just look at my track record on here.

Know what you mean. Agree the authorities should address it.
He shouldn't have to to their work, just like Rifke said.

Back
Top Bottom