Things you don't like about Morrissey

I don't like when Morrissey has a couple second gaps in between tracks. He's always doing that shit! :mad::guitar:

1. Overpriced concert tickets. Come on Moz you've taken enough of my money over the years......
2. Lack of change in the setlist.
3. Short set. He could do a 2 hour set like some of the so called legends who tour.
4. Unwillingness to do anything different musically. Come on Moz give us a new songwriter.
5. Preaching about animal rights, vivisection etc. Some of us aint that interested!

I will now reach for the lead coat ready for the fallout....

1. Overpriced concert tickets. Come on Moz you've taken enough of my money over the years......
2. Lack of change in the setlist.
3. Short set. He could do a 2 hour set like some of the so called legends who tour.
4. Unwillingness to do anything different musically. Come on Moz give us a new songwriter.
5. Preaching about animal rights, vivisection etc. Some of us aint that interested!

I will now reach for the lead coat ready for the fallout....

are you serious?
1. £32 quid is cheap...£200 for spingsteen, £82 for Jacko,
2 about £70(5 years ago) even girls aloud tickets cost more seat are £70, standing £50!!!
2. Paul McCartney keeps the same setlist too. it's his tour, the next one will be different.
3. he probably doesn't want to damage his throat, commonsense.
4.Morrissey writes all the songs it wouldn't have the fans otherwise,
you must mean the music......well YOR is very different from ROTT.
5. I am VERY interested.

are you serious?
2 about £70(5 years ago) even girls aloud tickets cost more seat are £70, standing £50!!!
2. Paul McCartney keeps the same setlist too. it's his tour, the next one will be different.
5. I am VERY interested.

nailed it

Re: hmmmm

Very unfair to say that Morrissey doesn't look after his voice.

I'm not a singer, don't know how to look after my throat / vocal code.

IMHO Morrissey was forced to agree gruelling tour schedule in order to make ends meet.

I doubt that Morrissey is living hand to mouth, playing so many shows just so he can keep the meagre supply of Asda Smart Price Beans in his cupboard ticking over....

are you serious?
1. £32 quid is cheap...£200 for spingsteen

I've never seen a Bruce ticket for the ridiculous price of £200(!!!), and I've seen dozens of his shows....you must mean the touts/scalpers' asking prices...?

Anyway, back on topic...

The only thing that really bugs me is the video montage of Moz's heroes that's played before the shows since 2006....it's all a bit sad, no? Jobriath and all that shit. Also detracts somewhat from the build up to his appearance and the Morrissey chants....

I hated the whole priest outfit thing in a big way.

I also LOATHE Redondo Beach.

Other than that, he's okay.

are you serious?
5. I am VERY interested.

:thumb:

When I saw Morrissey in March, my ticket cost me $35. When I saw Bruce Springsteen in May, his General Admission tickets were $95, and I recently bought a Bob Dylan ticket for July that was $67. Morrissey is more than reasonably priced, it only starts to dent your piggy bank when you see him a lot.

Though, I will say, I do wish for longer shows but that's just because he's my favorite musician and it would be heaven to listen to him sing for 2+ hours or more. But that's really more of a selfish complaint than anything else, I want too much of the Moz. I wonder if not performing longer is a physical issue with his throat or an emotional one and he feels drained after a certain time?

:thumb:

When I saw Morrissey in March, my ticket cost me $35. When I saw Bruce Springsteen in May, his General Admission tickets were $95, and I recently bought a Bob Dylan ticket for July that was $67. Morrissey is more than reasonably priced, it only starts to dent your piggy bank when you see him a lot.

Though, I will say, I do wish for longer shows but that's just because he's my favorite musician and it would be heaven to listen to him sing for 2+ hours or more. But that's really more of a selfish complaint than anything else, I want too much of the Moz. I wonder if not performing longer is a physical issue with his throat or an emotional one and he feels drained after a certain time?

Morrissey actually said in an interview that he couldn't sing more than 80 minutes long set.
It's both mentally and physically straining, but the latter is the main factor of current situation.

Possibly the only thing about him I don't like is how the setlist always remains the same, only slight changes. but then if the setlist was different all the time, I'd be extremely jealous.

I'd also like more live DVDs

Morrissey actually said in an interview that he couldn't sing more than 80 minutes long set.
It's both mentally and physically straining, but the latter is the main factor of current situation.

Hm, interesting. What a shame, though. Thanks for the clarification. :)

is this documented anywhere handy?

What is interesting is that he's always on stage for just about 80 minutes like clockwork.

Unfortunately, predictable.

is this documented anywhere handy?

What is interesting is that he's always on stage for just about 80 minutes like clockwork.

Unfortunately, predictable.

He's not like his rival, Mr.Smith who can take the stage on for 3 hours. :o

Back
Top Bottom