Tree goes through woman’s throat and she survives

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6305

picture-25.png

22-year-old Michelle Childers and her husband Daniel were taking a leisurely drive in the Idaho Mountains when Michelle was impaled in the NECK with a 13-inch spruce tree branch that crashed through one of their truck windows!

She was so shell-shocked she didn’t even immediately realize what had happened, asking her husband, “Where is it?”

Michelle’s life was saved after a 6-hour operation at St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. She’s now at home recovering.

http://www.oliviamunn.com/tree-goes-through-womans-throat-and-she-survives/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really a tree, it's just a branch of a tree.

:eek:
HOLY f***
How did she manage to ask her husband where it was?..:squiffy:

*holds throat in pain just thinking about it*
:(

There is a cluster of Spruce Trees in the mountains of Western Sweden, known as Old Tijkko, that are believed to be the oldest living trees in the world.

But that isn't a tree. It's just a branch of a tree.

I saw a guy on one of those "medical miracle" shows who fell while trimming a tree and had a much larger branch go straight up his ass. Almost pierced his heart, but actually slipped between all organs. Didn't even get peritonitis.

That girl's got nothing on him.

PregnantForTheLastTime said:
I saw a guy on one of those "medical miracle" shows who fell while trimming a tree and had a much larger branch go straight up his ass. Almost pierced his heart, but actually slipped between all organs. Didn't even get peritonitis.

That is insane.

It's not really a tree, it's just a branch of a tree.

Or, imagine she's grotesquely huge and it really is a tree.

This reminds me of that insane "tree man disease". Has anyone see this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStwXsmZ3OE

Last edited:
What are you posting shit like that for?

Peter

It probably wasn't wise, on second thought. I forgot that you already have it in your head that I'm some kind of mad nazi.

A beheading video ? :mad:
Idiot.

There's a thorough warning, of that I made sure. If you read that warning but watched it anyway, and now have an issue, it is you who is the idiot.

That didn't answer my question, nor did it procure any sizable reaction that you were hoping for.

What reaction was I hoping for? For you to hold your throat some more? Beat it.

If you read that warning but watched it anyway, and now have an issue, it is you who is the idiot.

No ,there was no warning by you (unless you're Robert Lindsay?). Of course, I didn't watch it.
Idiot.

No ,there was no warning by you (unless you're Robert Lindsay?). Of course, I didn't watch it.
Idiot.

One warning should be enough. Only an idiot would need two. Stop being a pest. Go and watch the television.

Well, dear, everything you've posted here thusfar has been for a reaction :o

That's elementary. You get no credit for working that one out. The same applies to you, the idiot, and everybody else on this forum. If we weren't looking for a reaction we'd be perfectly content to talk to ourselves. So, what's your point, yeanling?

That's elementary. You get no credit for working that one out. The same applies to you, the idiot, and everybody else on this forum. If we weren't looking for a reaction we'd be perfectly content to talk to ourselves. So, what's your point, yeanling?

Expressing an opinion constructed on experience, taste, etc. and forging a persona for shock value alone are two very different things, Marcel.
:rolleyes:

Expressing an opinion constructed on experience, taste, etc. and forging a persona for shock value alone are two very different things, Marcel.
:rolleyes:

Rich toffees from a musician, no? The motivation behind both is the same, anyway.

If you have any evidence to back your slander, please direct me to it (via PM, for preference). If not, I suggest you take my earlier advice and beat it.

Rich toffees from a musician, no? The motivation behind both is the same, anyway.

If you have any evidence to back your slander, please direct me to it (via PM, for preference). If not, I suggest you take my earlier advice and beat it.

I'm a musician because I'm bored. It's no art, snookums. :p

If you can prove to me that you indulge in beheading videos out of boredom, then by all means, trounce me.
:D

Last edited:
Tags
ban_ourlady treevenge!
Back
Top Bottom