Tree goes through woman’s throat and she survives

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I'm a musician because I'm bored. It's no art, snookums. :p

If you can prove to me that you indulge in beheading videos out of boredom, then by all means, trounce me.
:D

Well, the link, if taken in solitude, could provide a basis to your claims, and you'd be perfectly within your rights to reproach me for it. But, given that I have made upwards of one hundred posts, that would take a very small mind, I'm sure you'll agree. The very same small mind could reproach the starter of this thread with the very same thing.

Take it up with Olivia Munn. She titled it.

I'm not that concerned, but I find it curious that a story such as this, which really doesn't require glorification, is thought so tame by the journalist that she feels the need to embellish the facts in the title.

Evidently, she's extremely insecure about the adequacy of her journalistic skills and the importance of her subject matter.

I'm not saying that this should reflect poorly on you. You are only passing on the media, after all. It's a shame that some people are incapable of realising that.

I'm not that concerned, but I find it curious that a story such as this, which really doesn't require glorification, is thought so tame by the journalist that she feels the need to embellish the facts in the title.

Evidently, she's extremely insecure about the adequacy of her journalistic skills and the importance of her subject matter.

I'm not saying that this should reflect poorly on you. You are only passing on the media, after all. It's a shame that some people are incapable of realising that.

Hahahha. Journalist? You clearly have no idea who she is.

olivia-munn-breast-implants.jpg

Admittedly. A journalist, after a fashion.

It seems to me that Our Lady has very little to do in this life and so deems it necessary to attempt to stir up pathetic little squabbles on a bloody internet forum. I presume he/she has been looking at the same four walls for the past few months, sat on a piss stained bed with mangy cats surrounding him/her. Sincere apologies if this is not the case...

It seems to me that Our Lady has very little to do in this life and so deems it necessary to attempt to stir up pathetic little squabbles on a bloody internet forum. I presume he/she has been looking at the same four walls for the past few months, sat on a piss stained bed with mangy cats surrounding him/her. Sincere apologies if this is not the case...

Stop attempting to stir up pathetic little squabbles on a bloody internet forum...

Stop attempting to stir up pathetic little squabbles on a bloody internet forum...

I understand, you wouldn't be quite so original if I followed your lead. I'll stop at once and your place as lord of the twats will be quite secure.

"some feared that watching this had permanently harmed their souls."

And that's just this thread! :drama::popcorn::rofl::clap:

"some feared that watching this had permanently harmed their souls."

And that's just this thread! :drama::popcorn::rofl::clap:

What I found rather naive about it was that they called it a snuff film -- it's a videotaped beheading. Not a snuff film.

What I found rather naive about it was that they called it a snuff film -- it's a videotaped beheading. Not a snuff film.

What's the definition of snuff?

Amongst the reported reactions it says 'urinating on oneself and the feeling as though one is about to urinate on oneself', or something alike. Why?

What's the definition of snuff?

Amongst the reported reactions it says 'urinating on oneself and the feeling as though one is about to urinate on oneself', or something alike. Why?

Well for one, everyone in a snuff film would need to be an actor. Even the person getting 'snuffed.' This is just Nazis videotaping an execution of people who don't want to die.

Tags
ban_ourlady treevenge!
Back
Top Bottom