Trust & Distinction amongst good vs. bad

PaulC's advice was very constructive but, good. I think I met him before at the S & G so, he seen me but, that was the past...

Arsenal's advice was his personal opinion but, he does not know me as much as PaulC or even you do yet, I'm not a nasty bitch to judge any of you.

Look, it's over. If you want to talk great, pm & we can be friends then. If not, then, let's just drop it all & have a nice life w/ your opinions.

All in all, we do have a lot to be grateful for.
Thanks.

all the advice here is personal opinion:rolleyes:

Arsenal never said he knew you, just offered an opinion on your question on your thread!

so people are nasty if they give advice that might not suit your tastes:rolleyes:

does that mean you will stop creating the same thread again and again....which always end with the same result 'with you don't know me' tagged at the end!

was this another post with a plea for friendship:rolleyes:

Look, it's over. If you want to talk great, pm & we can be friends then. If not, then, let's just drop it all & have a nice life w/ your opinions.

Kewpie or whomever is "in charge": I know my opinions aren't especially liked, as are my threads. I'm not self-deprecating but, expressing realism. Hey, it's cool though, seriously... If you want to delete my profile, go for it.

Thanks.

1. It doesn't really make sense to pm you about all these topics: I've done it before, I know that other people have done it before too, it always the same old ssss...story coming up, over and over and over and over and over ...etc. again, in a vast number of threads with different titles but basically the same content. Have you ever read your own posts?

2. "Drop it and have a nice life with your opinions"???????? Wasn't it you who asked people about their opinions in the first place? And now you basically say that : okay, I don't like your opinions so shut up, goodnight and thank you.

3. Why would Kewpie or anyone else want to delete your profile? You haven't violated TOS, as far as I know.

4. "we do have a lot to be grateful for." Now such kind of pious remarks really make me wanna puke. If you have a lot to be grateful for, why do you keep on going back to the same self-pitying rants? You are not being realistic, you are making yourself appear as a victim.

PaulC's advice was very constructive but, good. I think I met him before at the S & G so, he seen me but, that was the past...

Arsenal's advice was his personal opinion but, he does not know me as much as PaulC or even you do yet, I'm not a nasty bitch to judge any of you.

Nope we have never met Mozzy1 - i have not been to a S&G event. That is probably some other Paul you met there.

As Corny quite correctly said, i just formed my opinion reading the copious amounts of stuff you posted here.

Ahem...

Kewpie or whomever is "in charge": I know my opinions aren't especially liked, as are my threads. I'm not self-deprecating but, expressing realism. Hey, it's cool though, seriously... If you want to delete my profile, go for it.

Thanks.

David does not allow moderators to delete posts/threads unless there is a clear evidence of violation of TOS or spam.

Only David can delete user accounts.
However, he would like to use his time for updating the mainpage and site maintenace issues.

I have nothing to add to this discussion.

Last edited:
1. It doesn't really make sense to pm you about all these topics: I've done it before, I know that other people have done it before too, it always the same old ssss...story coming up, over and over and over and over and over ...etc. again, in a vast number of threads with different titles but basically the same content. Have you ever read your own posts?

2. "Drop it and have a nice life with your opinions"???????? Wasn't it you who asked people about their opinions in the first place? And now you basically say that : okay, I don't like your opinions so shut up, goodnight and thank you.

3. Why would Kewpie or anyone else want to delete your profile? You haven't violated TOS, as far as I know.

4. "we do have a lot to be grateful for." Now such kind of pious remarks really make me wanna puke. If you have a lot to be grateful for, why do you keep on going back to the same self-pitying rants? You are not being realistic, you are making yourself appear as a victim.

That sounds like something I would write, I like it. Have you been taking notes from me, or were you always this direct? Either way, I completely agree.

I have not seen any photos, but judging by her overall attitude and personality online, I could see why men would be scared away. Nothing, I repeat nothing is more scary than a single, 30 something, desperate to be in a relationship type of woman. Nothing.

Is it because they are clingy? Suffocating? I seriously want to know. I never want to be that kind of person.

Is it because they are clingy? Suffocating? I seriously want to know. I never want to be that kind of person.

I obviously cannot speak for all men on exactly why this is, but for me it's just... pathetic. Someone who is needy is generally not strong, independent, self reliant, and so forth. Someone who knows themselves (I mentioned this before at length with another poster) and has hobbies, interests, ambitions, motivation, goals that they can work towards and achieve all by themselves is very, very attractive, at least to me.

When I see a girl who so obviously reeks of desperation to be 'loved', 'in a relationship' or 'married', then I see a clingy, weak, dependent person who doesn't know themselves, have the strength and confidence to not only be alone, but to be happy, healthy and thrive being with themselves!

As I mentioned before, nothing, and I mean nothing is more of a turn off than self pity, whining, the 'need' for the aforementioned things, and reliance on others. And I think that most people would generally agree that spotting these people in a public or social setting is quite easy, and more often than naught, man or woman, you find yourself making excuses to get away from them lest their hang ups rub off on you and ruin a good time.

The most attractive traits to the opposite sex are those to do with health.
And one study I read a long time ago stated that we are only attracted to people who are HEALTHIER than we are in each of the aspects:

someone who is healthy looking... pretty, fit, takes care of themselves, takes pride in their appearance, etc.

Someone who is healthy emotionally... secure in themselves, not putting their emotional needs on display, kind to others, higher EQ

someone who is healthy mentally... I'm guessing you don't have to be a genius, but being clever is attractive... as is having your own interests and opnions without thinking others intersts and opnions are rubbish

Sorta scary if one stops and thinks that the only people who will be attracted to one are people who are LESS healthy in these areas.

Wow. This thread makes me feel like shit.

Unhealthy eating habits.
Could comb hair more often.
Wants to be loved.
Sorta clingy with just the right person which usually has 4 legs.

Well on those notes of awesome self esteem, I'm off to my job interview. :(

When you receive PM's from people here, how do you know that their intentions are good?

When someone gives you a compliment, how do you know it's not a joke for them to tear you apart later on?

How do you even know that the person you're talking to isn't a cop, a child, a killer, a psycho, a stalker, etc?

What if someone seems "real" but, your gift of intuition tells you otherwise?

Have you ever made REAL & TRUE friendships/or more/relationships from people that have taken the risk to PM you? What happened?
simple: as I've said before, get a buddy list for your PMs, only put people you think you can trust on there.

That sounds like something I would write, I like it. Have you been taking notes from me, or were you always this direct? Either way, I completely agree.

Strangely enough we seem to think alike. :eek: :p

The most attractive traits to the opposite sex are those to do with health.
And one study I read a long time ago stated that we are only attracted to people who are HEALTHIER than we are in each of the aspects:

someone who is healthy looking... pretty, fit, takes care of themselves, takes pride in their appearance, etc.

Someone who is healthy.

You are right and i think this philosophy is pretty sound......and now i feel very depressed,especially as i have a chocolate eclair in each cheek.:(

Strangely enough we seem to think alike. :eek: :p

Believe it or not, most of the people I do talk to, either online or in person agree with me on more than they would like to admit. They just hold back that admittance as it requires the honesty to say things outloud that they would rather just keep inside.

Believe it or not, most of the people I do talk to, either online or in person agree with me on more than they would like to admit. They just hold back that admittance as it requires the honesty to say things outloud that they would rather just keep inside.

Some of what you have posted here i agree with. Some of your views etc. other times, i haven't! I think you've guessed that:D

Some of what you have posted here i agree with. Some of your views etc. other times, i haven't! I think you've guessed that:D

Yes, and not everyone will agree 100% of the time in any given situation, but even those who feel they are on the other side of the fence tend to be surprised by exactly how much they actually do agree with many of the points I make in the end.

Yes, and not everyone will agree 100% of the time in any given situation, but even those who feel they are on the other side of the fence tend to be surprised by exactly how much they actually do agree with many of the points I make in the end.

well you speak sense on some subjects, but these views may only work for you as a person.

When I see a girl who so obviously reeks of desperation to be 'loved', 'in a relationship' or 'married', then I see a clingy, weak, dependent person who doesn't know themselves, have the strength and confidence to not only be alone, but to be happy, healthy and thrive being with themselves!

That makes sense. It's kind of like, "How can I love you when you don't even love yourself".

That makes sense. It's kind of like, "How can I love you when you don't even love yourself".

Exactly right. I've said that exact same thing to others (and probably Mozzy1) on several occasions.

Could you honestly really like and (most importantly) respect a man who didn't even know or like himself? Just Joe six pack with little ambition, no real drive, hates being alone and needs a new girlfriend so he can find 'the one'? Would that attract you? How could it?

I like being alone, but I also like being around others. If I am alone I can read, listen to music, study language, play a video game, go for a walk or work on one of the many other hobbies and interest I have. I am around people daily for activities and events and I can enjoy that as well, but it's not the end of the world should it not happen, nor do I 'need' anyone to complete my life, or even compliment it. I have myself, an entire world to explore, goals to reach, new things to experience, and yes, I can do it all on my own. If a cool girl comes along that has the same ideas and goals, then cool, if not... that won't bother me a bit, because I'm too busy being alive. ;)

Clingyness, neediness, all those sorts of things are the most blatant turn off in the world for many men. Be strong, intelligent, have something substantial to say, have a goal to pursue and just be happy to be you and be alive. Do that, and there will be bound to be a guy or two that notices and comes along. Be the opposite, and most will notice , and walk away.

Back
Top Bottom