TTY: Chiddy Bang video - 'All Over'

*Eur twisting my mellon Steve ! Call the Samaritans ! 116 123 (uk)

*Europe/Brexit statement Stevey when you're ready pal, we're waiting :guitar::laughing::popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher

bastard / troll / :thumbsdown: / off topic / hate / dislike /redundant /die you bastard butcher/:handpointup:/ choke to death / wanker
( just to save your time Angus :tiphat:)

Of course you're waiting, you've got nothing else to do.

The more you ignore me the closer I get Pikey :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Troll/ bastard / off topic / :thumbsdown::handpointup:

Hey so why not sign up an account? Afraid that people will actually start to be able to block you individually then and you truly will just be like a loon ranting to himself on a street corner that no one pays any attention to? At least you're acknowledging who you truly are at the end of your posts now. Gradual steps in the right direction.

go away. You have no life and you at least get the idea your a horrible troll, so just do us and yourself all a favor and leave. Or jump off a bridge.

*Eur twisting my mellon Steve ! Call the Samaritans ! 116 123 (uk)

*Europe/Brexit statement Stevey when you're ready pal, we're waiting :guitar::laughing::popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher

bastard / troll / :thumbsdown: / off topic / hate / dislike /redundant /die you bastard butcher/:handpointup:/ choke to death / wanker
( just to save your time Angus :tiphat:)

Whoa, TTY! You've really outdone yourself! A song that somehow implies that Morrissey is a paedophile who enjoys shitty songs that mention European countries and debase women (and scientists) at the same time.
I think that's more than enough to remember him by. I would say our and Sammy's jobs here are done. Without a single bullet, note, just a whole lot of bullshit Julia never even dared dreaming of. :flowers:

Hey here is a little souvenir too, something Swiss pensioners in Florida will no doubt enjoy embroidering on hankerchieves on long summer Northern England nights with their ma, valet and vodka. My :ox: rap about Europe and genitalia!

:hibiscus: Farage only has one ball
The Fighting Bull's is very small
Its weight couldn't make a plane fall
and Monorchism has... none at all.:hibiscus:

And please do pass on my congratulations to Russell Brand for bringing into this world another Little Englander! :kiss:

That ice cream truck at the end of this video is funny. It looks like some guy just threw a couple coolers in the back of his mini van. f*** it, that guy is gonna get paid no matter what.

There is only one so close to my heart to read that list. Her name is Julie Walters.
Hi Julie hope your well I shall be at the Warren last two weeks August.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Yawn!......still not got to grips with the difference between "your" and "you're". Again. You've let yourself down again. Back to goods inwards at Home Bargains tomorrow is it?
Pilgrimupnorth

I remember hearing this song back in the day (even have the cd) and thinking they did a good job and clever in there own artistic expression. I am not offended, I'm sure morrissey isn't. It's a form a flattery I guess.

I remember hearing this song back in the day (even have the cd) and thinking they did a good job and clever in there own artistic expression. I am not offended, I'm sure morrissey isn't. It's a form a flattery I guess.

I think "bands" like 1,000 Homo DJ's did this type of thing a lot better. Try Pop-O-Pies covering the Grateful Dead, too.

I think Morrissey should see if these guys want to be his new band. He would be able to sell a lot more records. Maybe one of them could impregnate Taylor Swift and then he would be relevant again.

Back
Top Bottom